Matt

Lady Gaga Discusses Her Partnership With Lamborghini

Lamborghini shared a new video on Youtube about their partnership with Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation.

Lady Gaga and Lamborghini have joined forces to benefit an incredible cause and promote kindness during a difficult year. The Born This Way Foundation, in partnership with their deep network of grassroots organizations like Together Rising, are working tirelessly to support people and organizations that have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and these unprecedented times.

The automobile company released a statement with the video stating:

"Some dreams are special, but the greatest are those that allow you to share kindness. We teamed up with Lady Gaga to give people the chance to win the Lamborghini Huracán EVO RWD from the "911" music video for an Omaze sweepstakes. Donations from the sweepstakes will support Born This Way Foundation and families and organizations in need."

The partnership with Lamborghini was made public on December 9, 2020 when Lady Gaga tweeted:

She's gorgeous 🤩 and kind and wise and smart and generous,  she's perfect ❤

I still wonder what that hair was for 🤔

I love her hair!!!!!! :cute: and she looks stunning!! 😍

Cause she's italian!! :ofcourse:

haha I was waiting for somebody to say it! :ghost:

• LMAO 1

Who else looks this good WHILE being a great human being? NO ONE

• TEA 3

she looked so good, as she allways does:busy:

The 2010 vibes are insane!!! it reminds me of that one photo were she had purple hair like that, STUNNING :bite:

6 hours ago, gia said:

I love that lavender hair so much :cute:

Yeah, I love the style and the colour 😍

12 hours ago, Shan said:

Who else looks this good WHILE being a great human being? NO ONE

Ikr?! She looks amazing! 🤩🤩

She looks absolutely amazing!

Off-Topic: The wig is greyish y’all know what that means.

spacer.png

I loved the way she said “lamborghini” in the commercial, it gave me Gucci movie vibes 😂😍

1 hour ago, Tan Nazlı said:

haha same!! She sounds Italian (because she is) :cute:

On 2/2/2021 at 9:12 PM, Matt said:

The automobile company released a statement with the video stating:

View full article

She is SO beautiful! Really loving the Lavender Blonde on her. Plus her accent when she says Lamborghini 🥺

Her voice is so therapeutic. Tiny Kindness Punk 💕

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

Her voice is so therapeutic. Tiny Kindness Punk 💕

She's lovely 😍

I ended up dying my hair too :glasses3:

37 minutes ago, gia said:

She's lovely 😍

I ended up dying my hair too :glasses3:

Omg lavender blonde???

14 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Omg lavender blonde???

Yes haha It took me 2 days because I can't afford going to the hairdresser 😂 (let's say I'm saving up for something else)

21 minutes ago, gia said:

That's so awesome! I do my own hair too and right now it's an auburnish color. Can't afford the hairdresser myself so I can feel you!

True, but  btw I didn't notice the car in the video being completely honest

Too bad we've got so few looks with this hair. I love this purple/lavender hair so much. Sour Candy MV with this hair color would be totally amazing.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)