benchromatica020

Fans Start Petition To Release ARTPOP Act II

Following a joke by producer DJ White Shadow, Little Monsters started a petition on change.org asking Lady Gaga to release ARTPOP Act II, a unreleased EP that she hinted back in 2013.

UPDATE: DJWS Posted a letter regarding this petition. Scroll down to read.

Here is a recap of the story.

DJ White Shadow took to Instagram to joke about the unreleased track "Tea" from ARTPOP Act II being released through an NFT.

His April Fool's post read:

"JUST ANNOUNCED: @ladygaga and I will be releasing Tea as an NFT through YElLOWHEART @nfttracker"

71176D71-3847-4D77-81E0-F2CF423271C3.jpeg

Many fans got excited that White Shadow mentioned a song from ARTPOP Act II.  It was promised by Gaga as a bonus release after the 2013 album; it was meant to be the "second act" of ARTPOP.  Although it was scrapped, many fans still have hope for its release, including its main producer DJ White Shadow.

At the memory of ARTPOP Act II, many fans questioned White Shadow about the unreleased project, and the producer suggested to “petition Gaga” and ask her to release it.

A screenshot of the conversation was posted online and the petition started to go viral, at the point that it got the attention of DJ White Shadow and he immediately took to Instagram to post about it.

"❤️❤️❤️ FOR YOU ALL...

EDIT: I didn't make this, I just signed it, and not just because I was mean on April fools day. You guys want something, you should fight to get it! Too fun!"

2829EEA6-F9A4-4966-B65C-68EF0CC5CDC2.jpeg

Following the success of the initiative, DJ White Shadow proposed getting the petition to 10,000 signatures and he would send it to Lady Gaga.

In a mere four hours, fans came together and skyrocketed the petition's signatures to over 10,000.
    After reaching the first goal, DJWS contacted us, confirming that he would send the petition to Gaga herself, and suggested to get the petition to 100,000 signatures to get the serious attention of Interscope.

Fans pushing to get the petition to its goal.

Here is the link to the petition: https://t.co/RfiAfO16nj

DJWS posted on his Instagram talking about ARTPOP and the potential release of Act II. He shared the following words about his experience during the era and how he has in fact shared the petition with Gaga herself.

68D22CDE-AA88-4C6B-8855-BD181DC430FE.jpeg

219797C5-B8E2-492F-9A5D-2AF3B51A85AC.jpeg

B3088181-F401-4781-8829-819FEF791211.jpeg

661E9FC6-693A-4BEE-81BF-2A2FF626E7BB.jpeg

• TEA 1

Thank you for sharing!

Not sure if it will lead to something but I did sign it... never say never :eww:

Worth to give it a try :lol:

But why do I feel like there's an actual chance for ARTPOP act II to see the light of the day? jsdjkh Obviously she wouldn't be officially releasing it but "leaking" it like she did with Burqa.

"Happy easter Little Monsters! I've seen how much you guys would like to hear ARTPOP's sister. Listen here to some unreleased ARTPOP tracks" and her adding a Mega link jsjsjsjsjsj

• WIG 1

1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Well, if we sign the chances can be higher!

• WOW 1

19 minutes ago, gia said:

They said Gaga's commented on it... This profile is fake right? https://www.change.org/u/1190818323

I don't understand why they do these kinds of silly things :eww: it's so childish

It's so fake :haha: I saw a similar one but with Ariana

• WIG 1

2 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

It's so fake :haha: I saw a similar one but with Ariana

There are more high profile all the time it's getting so weird lol

• LMAO 2

I feel many people are behaving like kids

• LMAO 1

9 minutes ago, gia said:

I feel many people are behaving like kids

No but seriously,  every minute another famous person signed. Like there are all connected at the same time 🤣 and Mariah carey ? I mean I love her but I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what artpop is 🤣

• LMAO 1

7 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Omg I didn't see it was going so far...

• LMAO 1

I did not know there was an ARTPOP ACT 2 rumor until like a year ago, where i heard some people talking about it, lol hopefully the petition gets signed and we get artpop act 2 :chillin:

10 minutes ago, Leography said:

Of course it's not her 💀

its April fool today 🤣

• TEA 1

They amaze me every day more

• LMAO 1

Adeline

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, gia said:

They amaze me every day more

Its so funny , its always the same pattern.  They believe something,  they start the big machine and  they are surprised that troll ruined everything now. Soon its gonna be a big war and drama between trolls and little monsters lol

The sad thing is that they are people who gave money for the petition  to be more trending 😔

Edited by Adeline
    • TEA 2

I don't think he was joking and I'm glad he spoke out. People have gone crazy about this... I said this many times but I truly hate the way some people talks to Gaga on the socials... they have no respect and don't even treat her as if she was a human being. It's good someone reminded them that she does have feelings.

I do think at some point the 2nd act will be released but I think there will be a work done on it first. It wasn't an easy time for Gaga

"That being said, Try and be nice to her" 🥺🥺 exactly. People don't realize she feels the same way as the rest of us, perhaps even more because of the kind of human she is. I hope she just doesn't get overwhelmed with all the fan demands and is at peace. So glad DJWS opened up about such an awful time in his life and is recovering from it. Sending love to both

6 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I really hope people noticed the part when he said it was hard and that it would be hard for her to go back to that part of her life. Because I still think she wont release it and hope people are not gonna bullied her or djws if she doesn't. We dont know how shes gonna feel about all of this,  I really hope it's not gonna be a bad thing for her 🥺

49 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I hope so too. It was a bad time for her and I'm sure she doesn't want to revisit it, no matter how much she's grown and healed from that time.

8 hours ago, dafniye said:

Maybe shes ready but I doubt that she's gonna released old music, It doesn't sound like her.  She lives for  the future not for the past. But maybe for the 10th anniversary 🤞

:glasses3: it can be super cool to listen that, and to have that on music platforms !

sign it ! will see if it's happen :glasses2:

• WIG 1

NME wrote an article about the petition