Chelsea

Lady Gaga Leaves Rome

Lady Gaga was spotted leaving her hotel in beige pants, knee high boots, and a fashionable black jacket on Sunday, May 9th. She had yellow flowers in her hands to give to the fans waiting; however, still being cautious, she donned on pink protective gloves and a white mask before approaching the crowd. She kept her distance and tossed the flowers to the awaiting fans and bid them farewell.

spacer.png spacer.png

After a long two and a half months, Ridley Scott's "House of Gucci" has finished filming. The cast recently celebrated the achievement with a Wrap Party, and now Lady Gaga is on her way home.

• Sad 2

SHE WAS CRYING!!!!! :sad2:

She's sad she's leaving, and I am too 😭😭😭💔💔💔

IS THAT JARED LETO AS PAOLO GUCCI ON HER SHIRT????

IMG_5765.jpg.81ff86abe62b8ce16764af6d79014c13.jpg

2 minutes ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

she will come back Giulia...and for the best  <3

She has been here for over 2 months!! 😍 I don't think she will ever have an opportunity like this again, but I'm extremely happy she came, not just because it's my country, but it's the country her family is from, and I'm happy she got to know a little bit more of Italian culture!!
    I don't think she has ever been far away from home this long, she did it when she was on tour, but not all the time in one country. Now she can say she lived in Italy 😭
    Hopefully, when the pandemic will be over, she'll come to Italy with her tour (like she always did) and stop by other countries as well, adding more dates 🙏🏻

Ugh she's a sweetheart. My heart hurts seeing her leave. May she have a safe flight 🥺❤️

Screenshot_20210509_191324_com.twitter.android.jpg

12 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

IS THAT JARED LETO AS PAOLO GUCCI ON HER SHIRT????

IMG_5765.jpg.81ff86abe62b8ce16764af6d79014c13.jpg

you are so right  .she loved being among you  and yes she knows where she comes from and where she belongs now ..Be proud and be Happy .All of you in Italy are living in her Heart forever now <3 <3 she will never forget her wonderful stay and all the love you gave her <3 she is a Queen .Lei è una Regina <3

10 minutes ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

TRUE 😭

13 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Screenshot_20210509_191324_com.twitter.android.jpg

NO I AM NOT CRYING

2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

TRUE 😭

NO I AM NOT CRYING

what a very touching tweet .she is so sweet ..a part of her Heart remains in Italy .well now it's my turn  ..yes I'm crying

• LMAO 1

14 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

NO I AM NOT CRYING

I am crying 😭😭

• Sad 1

Guest

Posted

Ciao Italia 🥺❤️

Lady Gaga at the airport leaving Rome ✈️

ladygaganownet_20210509_201916_0.jpg

ladygaganownet_20210509_201916_1.jpg

That was fast, Ridley!

I hope she enjoyed every moment and looks back at that the time she spent there with joy.

she's in usa.landed 3 hours ago

4 hours ago, Tonny said:

she's in usa.landed 3 hours ago

Yeah if the flight was 15 hrs, she should have arrived there about 4 hrs ago, maybe 5.

Imagine how happy she is 😭

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Imagine how happy she is 😭

i am hoping she posts her dogs, and if we are lucky enough:Her,Michael and the dogs, oh lord :sad2:

54 minutes ago, Tonny said:

Me too 😍

But can we talk about that t-shirt she was wearing? The t with Jared Leto playing that part in the Gucci movie? What was THAT about???

I Love Her Outfit She Looks