benchromatica020

Jazz & Piano Set To Return In October

Lady Gaga has taken to social media to announce the return of her Las Vegas residency, Jazz & Piano.

The new dates for Jazz & Piano have been announced. Lady Gaga has not revealed if the Enigma portion of the residency will continue; so far she is only resuming Jazz & Piano.

Here are the new remaining dates:

• Thursday, October 14 2021
    • Saturday, October 162021
    • Sunday, October 17 2021
    • Thursday, October 21 2021
    • Saturday, October 23 2021
    • Sunday, October 24 2021
    • Thursday, October 28 2021
    • Saturday, October 30 2021
    • Sunday, October 31 2021

Jazz & Piano is the concert residency held at the Park Theater, Park MGM in Las Vegas. The show opened on January 20, 2019 and ended up granting Lady Gaga with the highest grossing Las Vegas concert residency of 2019.

Following Lady Gaga bringing Enigma to Miami, Florida for Super Saturday Night Live in 2020, the remaining 2020 shows had been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and now Gaga is ready to take the stage again in Vegas with Jazz & Piano, new Enigma dates are still not confirmed.

Tickets to the general public go on sale Saturday, August 28th. Pre-sale tickets will be available Tuesday, August 24th 10am PT/1pm ET for Little Monsters who sign up on the official GagaVegas website. A code will be sent out via email prior to the pre-sale.

All tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster here: https://fave.co/2UCwuqi

Does anyone know how many dates were stated in her contract?

Edited by Ferrer Zorola

June 28? I’m confused

On 6/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, benchromatica020 said:

she is only resuming Jazz & Piano.

As she should.

I’m happy she’s doing jazz concerts again, especially after the release of Love For Sale 😍

I only wish I could go, I had a ticket to see the jazz and piano show in 2020, but it was postponed due to the pandemic, and now I can’t go anymore….ugh lol

A guess in november she’s gonna start touring for House of Gucci and going to premieres around the world, can’t wait 😍  Jazz and Gucci era is starting soon!

On 8/23/2021 at 4:37 PM, Ferrer Zorola said:

Does anyone know how many dates were stated in her contract?

I was wondering the same 🤔 I have no idea, I knew the first contract was 2 years, but I’m not sure whether she really extended it or not 🤔

4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I checked and after these announced performances she still has to do 26 more dates in Vegas. She could still extend the contract though.

25 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

26 more dates, other than the 9 jazz and piano dates?

On 8/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, Giulia Monster said:

26 more dates, other than the 9 jazz and piano dates?

Yep

1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Yep

Thanks!!! I look forward to the Chromatica Ball much more :cute:

36 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thanks!!! I look forward to the Chromatica Ball much more :cute:

Not to be mean but I want the Enigma dates to be over once and for all not because I hate it or anything but because I don’t like her eras overlapping 😂

2 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Same!!!  :puff: And because I don't like her to stay in one place. I prefer when she goes on tour to different places, so more people have a chance to see her!