benchromatica020

WATCH: Lady Gaga X Dom Pérignon: "The Queendom"

Lady Gaga and Nick Knight have finally released their highly anticipated collaboration with Dom Perignon.  The collaboration between the iconic duo has arrived in the form of a fashion fantasy film directed by Nick Knight, "The Queendom" and features Lady Gaga's Free Woman from her latest album: Chromatica.

"Their tradition is centuries old but they push their own boundaries and find ways to reinvent themselves completely and I am thrilled that we will be able to celebrate this together." - Lady Gaga

BACKSTAGE PICTURES:

spacer.png

spacer.png

SCREENSHOTS:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I cant stop screaming  !!! I want every picture of the video ! She's stunning,  beautiful 🤩

The high quality omg , it's almost 3D 😲

And the music.. pffiou,  there are bot enough words

She's fearless in it ,so strong, so wild , I love her ❤

Gabe

Posted (edited)

THIS IS AMAZING

Edited by Gabe

It's really beautiful!! I'm a bit sad that that it's so short (and that they didn't use Babylon), and it's probably our last Chromatica related video, but still, ShowStudio and Nick Knight really outdone themselves!

That being said, the fact that they used FW, when Fnac said that it will be the new single..  🤔 (But it probably will just like Valentino)

Edited by Leography
    • TEA 1

OMG what a masterpiece ! so beautiful , so poetic so artistic ther're no words to express my feelings . I love every thing every detail it's magic Thank you so much :tree:

This is so good omg a masterpiece. The visuals. The makeup. The outfits. GAGGED BY GAGA. I'm mesmerized by her beauty 😭😭 oof so beautiful

Everyone: what's art

Me: lady gaga

I cant get over , this video is magical ❤I want to know everything about it ! I cant stop watching it, I'm overwhelme 🥺

We needed this type of visuals for Chromatica MVs SL & ROM 😭😭😭

This ad is so good! And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song :award2:

5 minutes ago, tony said:

We needed this type of visuals for Chromatica MVs SL & ROM 😭😭😭

This ad is so good! And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song :award2:

Why people are saying that about free woman 😔 ? I love this version a lot but I love the original one too.

I love everything about it and I can't stop watching. The visuals and the music are so powerful, and I love that they used Free Woman 😍

I was only a bit disappointed about the length of the video. Since they said "film" I was expecting something similar to the FAME perfume video, or at least a video as long as the song. Anyway I am happy and satisfied by what they created!

11 minutes ago, tony said:

And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song

Why??? Free Woman is so good, one of my favorite songs from Chromatica :shook2:

Does in mean we'll have more videos? 🤔

169979833_4052960018130651_447738007711905782_n.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Does in mean we'll have more videos? 🤔

169979833_4052960018130651_447738007711905782_n.jpeg

I really think we will! It's a long term partnership so I'm pretty sure more stuff will be released :cheering:

36 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I was kind of expecting it, fashion films usually are about 1 minute long 🤔

But OMG it was one of the most exciting minutes of my life!!!

I love it! I can't stop watching it 😍😍😍

Just now, gia said:

It's a long term partnership

Like Tudor? 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Like Tudor? 🤣🤣

hahah that's right!! I always forget about Tudor until she comes up with new pics 😂

Anyway I think at some point they will release a longer version of it... they say there will be a choreography and I didn't see one 🧐

24 minutes ago, gia said:

It's a solo choreography sort of maybe.  I've read that show studio have confirmed that it's the full film.

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Yeah but maybe it's the full film as a fashion film (?) She could use a longer version as a MV 🤔 I don't know haha I'm very happy with that minute anyway :cheering:

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

The demo is better. The final one only gets good after the second verse. (In my opinion).

2 minutes ago, gia said:

Hum maybe  , maybe another fashion film later.. 🤔 like this one is the full version but surprised we've got another one  ! Lol

I dont think we're gonna have another MV .. we have 3 already, she used free woman here and Babylon for haus and plastic doll for apple, I think we are done lol

4 minutes ago, tony said:

I dont like the word better lol it imply the other one is not good enough.  But I understand diferent tastes 😌 what demo ?

Someone from my country (Honduras)  the photo of Dom Perignon with a bottle of a local beer called “Salva Vida”. 😂😂😂😂 :DerpGa:

C49DA624-782E-41B0-9B45-18AC25A3DC65.thumb.jpeg.ea56db2ad5b034d73835ad57df4e3fe6.jpeg

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, tony said:

Its really well done lol 🤣

• LMAO 1

48 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Its really well done lol 🤣

HAHAHAHAHA yes!! Actually “Salva Vida” is the most popular beer in my country. But I prefer another one called “Imperial” from my country too.

• LMAO 1

ngl this made me SCREAM bc its just ohmygod. I Love the remix of free woman i just- its SO gooood. The entire advert SCREAMS gaga and DRAMATIC and i am HERE FOR IT