Matt

House of Gucci Filming In Rome (Day 24)

After taking a day off, Lady Gaga was spotted once again on the set of "House of Gucci".

spacer.png spacer.png

The Academy Award nominated actress was seen wearing a white jumpsuit whilst walking to set. Later, she was spotted on the set wearing a white dress.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Gaga is currently in Rome to play the leading role of Patrizia Gucci in Ridley Scott's new movie "House of Gucci", along with the extremely talented Adam Driver, Al Pacino, Salma Hayek and Jared Leto.

She’s soo cute..I really wana know when they’re finishing filming

she looks very comfy and chic. is she taking a day off?

Aaawww tattoos are gone!!

6 hours ago, Bruno said:

is she taking a day off?

Usually, they are always off on Sundays

6 hours ago, Tonny said:

I really wana know when they’re finishing filming

Someone said May 7th, but we don’t know for sure

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Someone said May 7th, but we don’t know for sure

yeah i've read the same.Adam's hair stylist said they are going back to USA "a few days more".I think they have to shoot in florence too

2 hours ago, Tonny said:

I think they have to shoot in florence too

Months ago, it was said that they were gonna shoot in Florence too, but even though we knew most of the locations they were gonna film in Aosta Valley, Milan, Lake Como and some in Rome, we never knew the locations in Florence, so I don't know if they will go there. I hope so!!!

I would be so excited for Gaga to go to Florence. Even though maybe only Adam will do scenes there, idk.
    I know Maurizio did go to Florence and then told Patrizia he didn't want to go back to Milan to her and his kids (at least that want she said 😂 ) so I don't know if Patrizia ever went to Florence with him.

When they were in Milan they shot a scene like they were in New York, in Rome they did the same, and they shot many scenes there, pretending it was Milan (Maurizio's murder for example). So maybe they will pretend it's Florence as well 😂

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

No wonder Patrizia killed him 💀💀

I hope they go to Florence too, but it seems highly unlikely, well for gaga especially. Maybe she'll tag along because she wants to go to Florence and then go back to the US? Who knows

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

well they shot a scene, where Adam and Gaga are kind of having a fight, and Patrizia showing him an album with pics of their children.Maybe they shot smth before/after this

11 minutes ago, Tonny said:

Maybe. We'll see.
    Maybe they'll go to Florence some time this week or next week to shoot the last scenes.

Also from yesterday, most of the regions in Italy (Including Tuscany, where Florence is, and Lazio, where Rome is) are back in the yellow zone, which is the one with less covid restrictions. People can move around easily now, and so on, so they wouldn't have any problems going to Florence (not that they ever had problems moving around, cause they are working, but still).

(Also my region is the yellow zone YAY 🤣 )

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

No wonder Patrizia killed him 💀💀

lol

35 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

(Also my region is the yellow zone YAY

That's great to hear. It will be green zone soon if people cooperate! Rooting for Italy.

11 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Haha yes, the green zone doesn't exist actually, we have the white zone which is better than yellow, but so far only one region got it last month, and now the same region is red 💀

Honestly this thing of colored zones is kinda weird and so confusing cause every week the colors change 🤣🤣  I don't even know what's going on lmao!!

Just now, Giulia Monster said:

There's no green zone?? 💀💀💀

Please I swear I had heard it somewhere.

Whatever zone is the safest, may Italy reach that

• LMAO 1

Just now, dafniye said:

There's no green zone?? 💀💀💀

Please I swear I had heard it somewhere.

Whatever zone is the safest, may Italy reach that

lmao!! thanks!
    We only have Red (which means bad), Orange (bad but not too much), Yellow (Ok), White (cool but we still have cases)  🤣
    We even had the Dark Orange lmaooooo