Matt

Lady Gaga to Attend Elton John's Virtual Oscar Party

Lady Gaga will attend Elton John's Virtual Academy Awards Pre-Party. It is unclear now if she will be speaking at the event or just attending.

The event will benefit the Elton AIDS Foundation and will feature special guests such as Neil Patrick Harris and Dua Lipa.

For residents of North, South and Central America, the virtual party will be streaming on April 25th at 7:00pm EDT, with a re-broadcast the following day.

For residents of the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia, the party will be streaming on April 26th.

You can watch the event live, purchasing a digital ticket for only $19.99 / £14.99 on Ticketmaster.com.

More details coming soon.

I'm wondering how it's gonna be, if they will all be online (One World Together At Home kind of thing), or Elton and all the guests are gonna be in the same place together 🤔

According to @ejaf on IG, Gaga is gonna perform 🤔

9 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

According to @ejaf on IG, Gaga is gonna perform 🤔

Let's hope its true ! I want more of her.  Its seems like since I'm a little monsters I never see her perform lol

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

It would be really good, even though she's in Rome now 🤔 We'll see

Yes they say she will but I don't know... Maybe they will perform from different places... I would love that anyway 😍

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

It would be really good, even though she's in Rome now 🤔 We'll see

Maybe she will be back before the event?

53 minutes ago, gia said:

Yes , the only thing who matters is that we can see her , even if she's not singing or even talking lol just seeing her would be a gift at this point lol

If she performs, I hope it's Sine From Abive with Elton 😩❤️

11 hours ago, dafniye said:

If she performs, I hope it's Sine From Abive with Elton 😩❤️

That would be awesome!!!!

13 hours ago, Adeline said:

Maybe she will be back before the event?

I mean..she could. If they are in London she could go there and then go back to Rome. I don't think so, but we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I mean the filming is not over already ? Lol anyway she's probably not gonna fly just for that.. she just too much precautious about covid I think

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Hmm i don't think so. The filming's still going on. Plus if she didn't come back for her dogs, I don't think she would come back for just an event either. And that's the way it should be. Proud of her for taking caring of the precautionary measures

Why she is not performing Sine From Above with Elton :( Why is only Dua performed...

I’m glad she’s attending, at least virtually. ❤️ This shows the incredible bond they share together!

Two legends reunited virtually maybe?

Wait are you sure there wouldn't even be a hum to sine from above? 😭😭😭

Unfortunately, she’s not performing!

8D03FDCB-2B14-4743-BADF-48306912DB73.png

Only a “special appearance” so I feel like it’s just going to be one of those recorded videos that she usually does 🤣

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Unfortunately, she’s not performing!

8D03FDCB-2B14-4743-BADF-48306912DB73.png