Stefani

BREAKING: Koji and Gustav Have Been Recovered Safely

Lady Gaga's French Bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, have been recovered safely. The Associated Press reports that a woman took the two dogs to the LAPD's Olympic Community Police Station in Los Angeles, at around 6pm local time.

According to Steven Lazaroff, one of Ryan's friends, the woman found Koji and Gustav tied up, but unharmed in an alley.

EvLvMcoU4AEkPhw.jpeg

Koji and Gustav were stolen by gunmen, on Wednesday (24) night, in Los Angeles, California. Ryan Fischer, the dog's walker, was shot when trying to protect them and escape from the robbers. Asia, one of Gaga's other French Bulldogs, managed to escape and was later rescued by the police. Ryan was taken to a local hospital where he is expected to make a full recovery.

Thank goodness! 🙏I’m so so so happy they’ve been found safe! I’ve been praying so much and this is truly a wonderful blessing. Hope this brings comfort to Ryan and Gaga knowing this. Those 72 hours were awful and hopefully nothing like that ever happens again. I also hope we can stay updated on Ryan’s healing. I’ll keep praying for his smooth and quick recovery. I’m also praying Gaga’s okay and her health hasn’t been badly affected by this. So great the babies were found.

Thanks God the dogs are unharmed and Ryan is in a stable state now! Hope his family and Gaga can get over this soon.

YEEEEES!!! Poor babies, they must have been so scared 🥺

Now let's hope they'll manage to catch those less than nothing who shot Ryan

This made my day!

I'm SO happy!! I swear I hoped so hard for them to find them 🙏🏻

Kindness won! I started crying reading the news

Me too! And I'm not a religious person. But I really hoped in human kindness.

This is such happy news. I'm so, so happy. Thank God. So glad the woman found them. Poor things who knows how long they had been there for! I have been praying for them constantly ❤️

I feel so relieved they have been found quickly and safe. It was really disturbing to imagine those poor dogs somewhere . I know there are gonna be a lot of mental recovery times for the all haus and for gaga and her family but now everyone can move to heal and get better from this awful and traumatizing event.

I also cross my fingers for the police to found those criminals so they can have the punishment they deserve

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy omggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad2: :sad1: :sad3:

Do you think the dogs will be sent to Italy to be reunited with their mommy????
    I can't think about the fact that Gaga has to wait over a month to hug them again 😭

14 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy omggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad2: :sad1: :sad3:

Do you think the dogs will be sent to Italy to be reunited with their mommy????

I think she's gonna need to hug them soon has it will be possible !

Just now, Adeline said:

I think she's gonna need to hug them soon has it will be possible !

I hope so :sad3: I hope Michael is gonna bring them to her 😊 (I don't know if he's in Italy, but I don't think so)

14 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yeah I think Michael might be in the US too! Hopefully she meets all four of them soon! (Michael, Koji, Gus and Miss Asia.)

13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don't think he is with her, she probably wanted to be focus for the movie but I hope he's gonna joined her now.  She needs support.  I don't know who is with her.

Do we know who has the dogs now ?

5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I hope so 😍 Michael is probably working, but he might join Gaga at some point.

5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Do we know who has the dogs now ?

I don't know 🤔 I'm sure some people from her team are with her...probably Bobby as he's the manager, and maybe Freddy and Sarah, they were working with her on the ASIB set too. I only know that Peter, her bodyguard is there (obviously) cause I saw a picture of him taken from a guy who was outside her hotel yesterday!

Edited by Giulia Monster

I'm so happy! I was so sad. The family is complet now. I Hope gaga can see them as soon as possible. She needs some support. I hope Ryan will revover soon. I also Hope everyone can heal and move on, it's going to bé long and difficult.

I’m so happy! I we t to sleep yesterday fearing so much for another day without news and then this happens... I’m so glad they’re ok. This warmed my heart.

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

I hope so 😍 Michael is probably working, but he might join Gaga at some point.

Yeah, bobby, sarah, fredric and Peter are there for sure. Maybe even Michael's there. Who knows. But I'm just so glad that Koji and Gustav are found ❤️❤️

omg yess!! i was so worried 😭😭 happy they’re back home <33

6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy omggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad2: :sad1: :sad3:

Do you think the dogs will be sent to Italy to be reunited with their mommy????

I hope they will! Hopefully they will come with Michael 🤩

I thought about the dogs for the whole day, I still can't believe they found them!

I am so relived that they are found, for them and gaga:sad1:

we're doing a little project for ryan now that the dogs are safe back home! I tried to start a topic in the community section but somehow there's a technical issue so i'm hoping to reach some people in this comment section ❤️ spacer.png

I am so happy too they have been found safe  and yes  being  all together would be so wonderful and so important  for her right now  <3 ..I think ker performance  at the movie will be exceptional after what she went through ..Much Love to them and to all the little Monsters