Lady Gaga's charity, the Born This Way Foundation, is looking for youth leaders to become Advisors for their team.
"Our team of Advisors will play a pivotal role in the planning and execution of programs, campaigns, and projects core to our mission. These Advisors will have the awesome opportunity to be a part of Born This Way Foundation’s legacy and be celebrated ambassadors of our work in their communities and beyond."
The Born This Way Foundation, started in 2011 by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary. With this milestone, the group is also searching for new, innovative, and inclusive representatives to join them on their mission of creating a kinder world.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be 15 – 24 years old (If under the age of 18, must have parental/guardian consent to participate).
- Uphold the Foundation’s principles and demonstrate a commitment to promoting kindness, bravery, and mental wellness.
- Participate as an author on Channel Kindness.
- Be comfortable with technology and communicating our message.
- Agree to a twelve-month term of service from the date of appointment.
If chosen, roles and responsibilities will include dedicating 2 to 4 hours of volunteer time each month, participate in video conferences, write and create at least four pieces for Channel Kindness, as well as various other requirements.
To learn more and to apply, you can visit the Born This Way Foundation's application form here .
The deadline is April 1st. Those chosen will be contacted by April 15th.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now