13 Years of Lady Gaga

• ★ Moderator

Today marks the day of Lady Gaga’s debut in the music industry with the SMASH HIT SINGLE “Just Dance”. The song was written by Lady Gaga, RedOne and Akon, and it features American singer Colby O’Donis. 

The song received positive reviews from music critics, who complimented its club, anthem-like nature and the sound associated with it. The song reached number one in the United States, Australia, Canada, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, as well as the top five in the Czech Republic, Hungary, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, Spain, and Sweden.

Released on April 25, 2008, the video was directed by music video director Melina Matsoukas, and is based on the thematic content of the song of being in a party.

The single was released on CD, Digital Download and Vinyl. 

105AFEBC-34B8-428F-ABB5-606BC9BC8356.jpeg.ddabb96409f5a23af68ad32cbbf83eb8.jpeg

After Just Dance, Lady Gaga released more singles and her debut album THE FAME. And the rest is history. 

Happy Birthday Just Dance!

• Love 1
  • WOW 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 minutes ago, tony said:

Today marks the day of Lady Gaga’s debut in the music industry with the SMASH HIT SINGLE “Just Dance”. The song was written by Lady Gaga, RedOne and Akon, and it features American singer Colby O’Donis. 

The song received positive reviews from music critics, who complimented its club, anthem-like nature and the sound associated with it. The song reached number one in the United States, Australia, Canada, Greece, Ireland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, as well as the top five in the Czech Republic, Hungary, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, Spain, and Sweden.

Released on April 25, 2008, the video was directed by music video director Melina Matsoukas, and is based on the thematic content of the song of being in a party.

The single was released on CD, Digital Download and Vinyl. 

105AFEBC-34B8-428F-ABB5-606BC9BC8356.jpeg.ddabb96409f5a23af68ad32cbbf83eb8.jpeg

After Just Dance, Lady Gaga released more singles and her debut album THE FAME. And the rest is history. 

Happy Birthday Just Dance!

Happy birthday to just dance ! Its extraordinary when you think of the obstacles shes been through end 13 years later to be the wonderful woman she is now ❤ what a career already,  she's gonna be around forever and she goes deep and deeper every time 🥺 bless this day when she finally had the spotlight she deserved after fighting and working tooth and nail to succeed.  She's our warrior queen 💝

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

Y'all better be streaming! I'm spinning my Remix vinyl as we speak 💖

I want that vinyl 😭😭💔 I regret not getting The Fame singles on vinyl in 2016. 

1 hour ago, tony said:

I want that vinyl 😭😭💔 I regret not getting The Fame singles on vinyl in 2016. 

OMG what a coincidence I just ordered a vinyl player on amazon today and pre-ordered the chromatica vinyl trifold and the fame vinyl non remix both on her website and I just can believe its been 13 years of our queen lady gaga and I loved her ever since 💕💖:cheering:😍💗

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

So many memories :sad3: This is literally "13 years of Lady Gaga", not just 13 years of Just Dance :sad2:

OMG so many memories of her when I was young and today, I'm 13 1/2 a little older than lady gaga's music carrier not Stefani germanotta (sorry if I spelt that wrong) and its just been an amazing 13 years for her music and i will forever be a little monster 

Edited by LittleMonster07
  • Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
15 minutes ago, gia said:

I still remember Just Dance on my mp3 player :sad2: 

OMG YES! I used to have the fame in my Motorola Z6 and other MP3 players I had. When I bought the CD version it was a surreal moment for me. BUT when I decided to collect Gaga vinyls, the fame had to be the first one I would get, it was a surreal moment and I cried. The Fame is my Favorite Gaga album (with The Fame Monster of course). 

1 minute ago, tony said:

20 minutes ago, gia said:

I still remember Just Dance on my mp3 player :sad2: 

I really envy you for those memories.. I feel sad sometimes for not being a monster since the beginning,  but I wasn't ready I guess lol 

• Love 1
  • ★ Administrator

What's your favorite moment of all those 13 years guys? Mine was probably the Born This Way Ball.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Matt said:

What's your favorite moment of all those 13 years guys? Mine was probably the Born This Way Ball.

Im too new to answer this question I guess, but for me her 2009 vma's is the most iconic , I would probably choose a tour if I would have seen her live, that must be unforgettable 🥺

One of the happiest moment was seeing her incredible talent(s) finally recognized by so, so many people all around the world, especially after A Star Is Born. I’ll never forget when even my grandma, watching the news, saw her and said: “that Lady.. Lady Gaga...she’s great and beautiful”. That moment made me so proud of Gaga. I thought: “wow, she really made it. Even elder people recognize and praise her for what she’s done”. ok, now I’m emotional and might start to cry 😭

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
8 hours ago, Adeline said:

I really envy you for those memories.. I feel sad sometimes for not being a monster since the beginning,  but I wasn't ready I guess lol 

Since when you’ve been a Little Monster? 

• ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, Matt said:

I have to say the 2009 and 2010 VMAs. I really loved her 2009 performance and in 2010 her winning everything and the meat dress. 

• Love 2

• ★ Moderator
11 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Since December 2018 lol since i heard shallow 

You’re a baby monster ❤️ :cute:

We love to see it 😍🤩

1 hour ago, tony said:

You’re a baby monster ❤️ :cute:

We love to see it 😍🤩

Yes I am lol but it seems like I'm older than all of you so baby monster feels weird 😅 I really wish to go back in time and have chance to be there from the beginning 

• ★ Moderator
8 hours ago, Adeline said:

Yes I am lol but it seems like I'm older than all of you so baby monster feels weird 😅 I really wish to go back in time and have chance to be there from the beginning 

😅 But don't feel that way. It's never late to join a fandom and loving an artist as long as you enjoy and suport them. :awards3:

4 minutes ago, tony said:

😅 But don't feel that way. It's never late to join a fandom and loving an artist as long as you enjoy and suport them. :awards3:

I am enjoying all of this. I'm  a better person because of her.and I feel more confident about myself too. I worked hard to catch up. Anyway out of subject lol 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Matt said:

There are so many good moments that I will never forget, but I would probably say the Monster Ball, which was my first concert ever 😭

21 hours ago, danibon1 said:

One of the happiest moment was seeing her incredible talent(s) finally recognized by so, so many people all around the world, especially after A Star Is Born. I’ll never forget when even my grandma, watching the news, saw her and said: “that Lady.. Lady Gaga...she’s great and beautiful”. That moment made me so proud of Gaga. I thought: “wow, she really made it. Even elder people recognize and praise her for what she’s done”. ok, now I’m emotional and might start to cry 😭

I totally agree 😭😭😭

• Thanks 1