WATCH: Lady Gaga X Dom Pérignon: "The Queendom"

Lady Gaga and Nick Knight have finally released their highly anticipated collaboration with Dom Perignon.  The collaboration between the iconic duo has arrived in the form of a fashion fantasy film directed by Nick Knight, "The Queendom" and features Lady Gaga's Free Woman from her latest album: Chromatica.

"Their tradition is centuries old but they push their own boundaries and find ways to reinvent themselves completely and I am thrilled that we will be able to celebrate this together." - Lady Gaga

BACKSTAGE PICTURES:

spacer.png

spacer.png

SCREENSHOTS:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

View full article

• Love 3

I cant stop screaming  !!! I want every picture of the video ! She's stunning,  beautiful 🤩

The high quality omg , it's almost 3D 😲

And the music.. pffiou,  there are bot enough words

She's fearless in it ,so strong, so wild , I love her ❤

• Love 1

It's really beautiful!! I'm a bit sad that that it's so short (and that they didn't use Babylon), and it's probably our last Chromatica related video, but still, ShowStudio and Nick Knight really outdone themselves!

That being said, the fact that they used FW, when Fnac said that it will be the new single..  🤔 (But it probably will just like Valentino)

Edited by Leography
  • TEA 1

Everyone: what's art 

Me: lady gaga 

I cant get over , this video is magical ❤I want to know everything about it ! I cant stop watching it, I'm overwhelme 🥺

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator

We needed this type of visuals for Chromatica MVs SL & ROM 😭😭😭 

This ad is so good! And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song :award2:

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

5 minutes ago, tony said:

We needed this type of visuals for Chromatica MVs SL & ROM 😭😭😭 

This ad is so good! And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song :award2:

Why people are saying that about free woman 😔 ? I love this version a lot but I love the original one too. 

I love everything about it and I can't stop watching. The visuals and the music are so powerful, and I love that they used Free Woman 😍

I was only a bit disappointed about the length of the video. Since they said "film" I was expecting something similar to the FAME perfume video, or at least a video as long as the song. Anyway I am happy and satisfied by what they created!

11 minutes ago, tony said:

And thank God they didn’t use the original FW song

Why??? Free Woman is so good, one of my favorite songs from Chromatica :shook2:

Does in mean we'll have more videos? 🤔

169979833_4052960018130651_447738007711905782_n.jpeg

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Does in mean we'll have more videos? 🤔

169979833_4052960018130651_447738007711905782_n.jpeg

I really think we will! It's a long term partnership so I'm pretty sure more stuff will be released :cheering:

36 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I was only a bit disappointed about the length of the video. Since they said "film" I was expecting something similar to the FAME perfume video, or at least a video as long as the song. Anyway I am happy and satisfied by what they created!

I was kind of expecting it, fashion films usually are about 1 minute long 🤔

But OMG it was one of the most exciting minutes of my life!!!

I love it! I can't stop watching it 😍😍😍

4 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Like Tudor? 🤣🤣

hahah that's right!! I always forget about Tudor until she comes up with new pics 😂

Anyway I think at some point they will release a longer version of it... they say there will be a choreography and I didn't see one 🧐

24 minutes ago, gia said:

hahah that's right!! I always forget about Tudor until she comes up with new pics 😂

Anyway I think at some point they will release a longer version of it... they say there will be a choreography and I didn't see one 🧐

It's a solo choreography sort of maybe.  I've read that show studio have confirmed that it's the full film.

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

It's a solo choreography sort of maybe.  I've read that show studio have confirmed that it's the full film.

Yeah but maybe it's the full film as a fashion film (?) She could use a longer version as a MV 🤔 I don't know haha I'm very happy with that minute anyway :cheering:

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Why people are saying that about free woman 😔 ? I love this version a lot but I love the original one too. 

The demo is better. The final one only gets good after the second verse. (In my opinion). 

2 minutes ago, gia said:

Yeah but maybe it's the full film as a fashion film (?) She could use a longer version as a MV 🤔 I don't know haha I'm very happy with that minute anyway :cheering:

Hum maybe  , maybe another fashion film later.. 🤔 like this one is the full version but surprised we've got another one  ! Lol 

I dont think we're gonna have another MV .. we have 3 already, she used free woman here and Babylon for haus and plastic doll for apple, I think we are done lol 

4 minutes ago, tony said:

The demo is better. The final one only gets good after the second verse. (In my opinion). 

I dont like the word better lol it imply the other one is not good enough.  But I understand diferent tastes 😌 what demo ?

• ★ Senior Moderator

Someone from my country (Honduras)  the photo of Dom Perignon with a bottle of a local beer called “Salva Vida”. 😂😂😂😂 :DerpGa:

C49DA624-782E-41B0-9B45-18AC25A3DC65.thumb.jpeg.ea56db2ad5b034d73835ad57df4e3fe6.jpeg

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, tony said:

Someone from my country (Honduras)  the photo of Dom Perignon with a bottle of a local beer called “Salva Vida”. 😂😂😂😂 :DerpGa:

C49DA624-782E-41B0-9B45-18AC25A3DC65.thumb.jpeg.ea56db2ad5b034d73835ad57df4e3fe6.jpeg

Its really well done lol 🤣

• LMAO 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
48 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Its really well done lol 🤣

HAHAHAHAHA yes!! Actually “Salva Vida” is the most popular beer in my country. But I prefer another one called “Imperial” from my country too. 

• LMAO 1