Something is coming

10 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

:cheers:

I read something about a magnetic statue they did with nick knight,  or the dress.  I cant remember were i read this 😫

Im so dumb ! Of course I read this here !! 😅😅😅

20210406_124131.jpg

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I read something about a magnetic statue they did with nick knight,  or the dress.  I cant remember were i read this 😫

Im so dumb ! Of course I read this here !! 😅😅😅

20210406_124131.jpg

The magnetic dress 👀🤔

I'm thinking a little more to the dress. Science wise i think it's going to be more than magnets. She will probably do a Gaga twist where it transforms, reveals or something. I am going to buy it when she dies though and preserve it.

6 minutes ago, Cherries said:

I'm thinking a little more to the dress. Science wise i think it's going to be more than magnets. She will probably do a Gaga twist where it transforms, reveals or something. I am going to buy it when she dies though and preserve it.

Don't put it like that please 😭 Try to buy it while she's alive, I hope she will for a long long time 😍

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

:dead:

:sad1:

Ha, obviously we will mourn but on James Cordons late show she said she did the same with Micheal Jackson tour wadrobe.

2 minutes ago, gia said:

Don't put it like that please 😭 Try to buy it while she's alive, I hope she will for a long long time 😍

I don't think Mother Mons†er can actually die.

40 minutes ago, Cherries said:

Don't say stuff like that 😭😭 the d word is forbidden next to her please 😭😭 it make me anxious. 

• Clown 1
  • Matt locked this topic