Tara to come back?

Hi little monsters! 

Tara opened a new account on Instagram where she uploaded a few pictures of some make-ups she did on Gaga. 

Another make-up artist commented on a photo asking for her to come back and she said she will... 20210405_202040.jpg.2036dc8b663b164caff5414f29d0ada9.jpg

...people are going crazy about this and think she may come back to the Haus. 

But actually she just replied to another make-up artist, not to a fan! So, she never mentioned the Haus or referred to the Haus!  :DerpGa: 

Anyway, she shared many photos of Gaga and just reposted a story about her 🤔 

I'm puzzled... What do you guys think? 

Would you like her to come back? 

14 minutes ago, gia said:

Hi little monsters! 

Tara opened a new account on Instagram where she uploaded a few pictures of some make-ups she did on Gaga. 

Another make-up artist commented on a photo asking for her to come back and she said she will... 20210405_202040.jpg.2036dc8b663b164caff5414f29d0ada9.jpg

...people are going crazy about this and think she may come back to the Haus. 

But actually she just replied to another make-up artist, not to a fan! So, she never mentioned the Haus or referred to the Haus!  :DerpGa: 

Anyway, she shared many photos of Gaga and just reposted a story about her 🤔 

I'm puzzled... What do you guys think? 

Would you like her to come back? 

I'm not sure gaga's gonna replaced Sarah, i dont know why she would . But who knows.  She's probably just returning to make up,  and she posts gaga's pictures because it a very good publicity Iol .

Why she leaved gaga in the first place? 

Edited by Adeline

I don’t think. I guess she’ll be back but into makeup in general. Or if she goes back to the Haus it might be as a collaboration. 

But I miss Tara so much :sad2:

5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Why she leaved gaga in the first place? 

As far as I remember, it was because she was sick. 

• Thanks 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I agree, the only way she could replace Sarah probably is if Sarah was too busy with Haus Labs... but I don't see it coming to be honest! 

I do like Tara a lot and I like the way she used to do Gaga's make-up... she's also very hot haha 

20 minutes ago, tony said:

As far as I remember, it was because she was sick. 

Yeah she has Lupus 😔 

5 minutes ago, gia said:

I agree, the only way she could replace Sarah probably is if Sarah was too busy with Haus Labs... but I don't see it coming to be honest! 

I do like Tara a lot and I like the way she used to do Gaga's make-up... she's also very hot haha 

Yeah she has Lupus 😔 

Did sarah and tara have worked together already for gaga? 

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Did sarah and tara have worked together already for gaga? 

If I remember well when Tara was Gaga's make up artist, Sarah was already part of the Haus, or at least we was working for her. I think she used to do make up for the dancers during her tours...someone correct me if I'm wrong 

20 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

If I remember well when Tara was Gaga's make up artist, Sarah was already part of the Haus, or at least we was working for her. I think she used to do make up for the dancers during her tours...someone correct me if I'm wrong 

Thank you,  I'm happy every time I have the occasion to learn something more 😘

41 minutes ago, LittleMouse said:

I think this is just about going back to work or being more present on social media Nothing related to the Haus.

I agree... I think she will just go back to work 🤔 

• Matt locked this topic