Bloodpop Takes to Twitter for Chromatica Remix Suggestions

Chelsea

After DJ White Shadow got the fandom excited for a potential ARTPOP Act II release, Bloodpop came online to ask fans what remixes, in theory, they would like to see from Chromatica.

One suggested the Charli XCX remix that never was. The remix in question was supposed to be for 911; however, there was a miscommunication and Charli never received the stems. Bloodpop has since reached out to the singer, and he told the fan who asked that he is "working on it!" 

One fan stated that all they needed was the Babylon Haus Labs remix, and Bloodpop said it will be included on this hypothetical list.

He then tagged Rina Sawayama, a musician who covered Dance in the Dark and who has spoken about her love of Gaga before. Another fan suggested she be featured on Free Woman, and Bloodpop agreed.

Bloodpop also touched on the remixes featuring the late SOPHIE, and whether or not they will be released. 

Bloodpop said he loves Runway and Bad Bunny but did not say if they made the list, and he "wishes" Lil Nas X could be on a remix.

Aside from the potential Charli XCX remix, there have been no actual confirmations on any of these features. 

View full article

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

30 minutes ago, Chelsea said:

After DJ White Shadow got the fandom excited for a potential ARTPOP Act II release, Bloodpop came online to ask fans what remixes, in theory, they would like to see from Chromatica.

One suggested the Charli XCX remix that never was. The remix in question was supposed to be for 911; however, there was a miscommunication and Charli never received the stems. Bloodpop has since reached out to the singer, and he told the fan who asked that he is "working on it!" 

One fan stated that all they needed was the Babylon Haus Labs remix, and Bloodpop said it will be included on this hypothetical list.

He then tagged Rina Sawayama, a musician who covered Dance in the Dark and who has spoken about her love of Gaga before. Another fan suggested she be featured on Free Woman, and Bloodpop agreed.

Bloodpop also touched on the remixes featuring the late SOPHIE, and whether or not they will be released. 

Bloodpop said he loves Runway and Bad Bunny but did not say if they made the list, and he "wishes" Lil Nas X could be on a remix.

Aside from the potential Charli XCX remix, there have been no actual confirmations on any of these features. 

View full article

That's a loooot  , so exciting  !

• Love 1

I love love Bloodpop and Babylon Haus labs has my whole heart

But does anyone else find it funny that when DJWS talked about ARTPOP act II, only then bloodpop brought up haus labs babylon? He's kinda been blocking a lot of people who asked him about Babylon EV and stuff like that. Like the whole monster community has been going crazy about ARTPOP the past few days, to bring Chromatica remixes and Babylon out of nowhere seems kinda tacky.

But then again, I'm interested to be proven wrong. 

• Love 1
  • TEA 5

Here's my dreamlist (some might be weird but I don't care haha)

Alice (Woodkid Remix, à la Born To Die remix, very dark and dramatic)

Stupid Love (Remixed by and featuring Yelle)

Free Woman with Kesha

Sour Candy (Extended, remixed by Teddy Park, Lisa and Jennie rapping)

Enigma (Broadway musical/Theatrical re-recording)

1000 Doves (piano ver. feat. Lana Del Rey)

Babylon with Madonna

I feel like Bloodpop is trolling tho, or at least doing that to get attention on him rather than that ARTPOP thing, the timing is a bit weird, but I'm 100000% here for a remix album, with featurings or not!

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, Konkiztatore said:

Bloodpop starts a conversation after a year of saying nothing at all. 
Bro you’re much too late

Anyway,

Thank you DJWS for waking them up

Never late than never, and by the way he doesn't have to do it at all , its totally up to him , he doesn't owe us nothing.  He probably stay quiet usually because he's always bullied by coment like this. 

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Never late than never, and by the way he doesn't have to do it at all , its totally up to him , he doesn't owe us nothing.  He probably stay quiet usually because he's always bullied by coment like this. 

He doesn’t owe us nothing ,that’s true . But I have my opinion .Halving an opinion toBloodPop reaction is not bullying . Just made me wonder why he did......now?

7 minutes ago, Konkiztatore said:

He doesn’t owe us nothing ,that’s true . But I have my opinion .Halving an opinion toBloodPop reaction is not bullying . Just made me wonder why he did......now?

Okay maybe I've seen to much negativity about him but your coment sounds a bit not nice to him.  Anyway , I don't know why   maybe something is coming up soon 🤞

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Okay maybe I've seen to much negativity about him but your coment sounds a bit not nice to him.  Anyway , I don't know why   maybe something is coming up soon 🤞

I liked his work on Chromatica so it would’ve been so stupid from my part to cancel him. Hope something comes up soon,too 🤞🏻

• Love 1

12 hours ago, dafniye said:

But does anyone else find it funny that when DJWS talked about ARTPOP act II, only then bloodpop brought up haus labs babylon?

I thought the same....perfect timing mmh :glasses2: 

11 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

I love this idea! These are the artists I suggested 😂 I have no clue why 😂 I guess just bc I like all of them so much 😂

E9639325-062F-44B9-9EDC-259F2E747553.jpeg

I want ADELE too!!!!
Pink would be cool as well 😍

11 hours ago, Leography said:

I feel like Bloodpop is trolling tho, or at least doing that to get attention on him rather than that ARTPOP thing, the timing is a bit weird, but I'm 100000% here for a remix album, with featurings or not!

Same....it's very suspicious 🤔

That said, Bloodpop talked about a possible second act of Chromatica last year, nothing official, but he talked about the possibility of releasing a second album..

• Love 1

Am I the only naïve one that did not think about the timing? Hahaha 

I mean yeah it was a perfect timing... but do you really think the two things were related? 🤔 

2 hours ago, gia said:

Am I the only naïve one that did not think about the timing? Hahaha 

I mean yeah it was a perfect timing... but do you really think the two things were related? 🤔 

I first thought that it might have been a coincidence, but nah, considering how he has blocked people for asking him about Babylon or even suggesting anything related to it, it's not a coincidence at all. He's either trolling or wantinf a bit of attention himself

• TEA 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Gaga + Madonna 

Gaga + Adele 

Needs to happen :gun2: you heard me bloodpop 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I really need Grimes for a remix. She's the one who fits Chromatica's aesthetic the best.

I really thought she was going to be part of chromatica 

40 minutes ago, tony said:

I really thought she was going to be part of chromatica 

I thought too!! Honestly a missed opportunity and considering Hana (Bloodpop's gf) is Grimes' bff the posibilities are right there. Really hope it happens

• ★ Senior Moderator
43 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

I thought too!! Honestly a missed opportunity and considering Hana (Bloodpop's gf) is Grimes' bff the posibilities are right there. Really hope it happens

Stupid Love (Hana & Grimes ‘X Æ A-Xii’ Remix)

• LMAO 1

7 hours ago, tony said:

Gaga + Adele

YES!! I'm still wondering what was the reason for that tweet "I'm calling my next album ADELE" :glasses2:

I also forgot to say I would love a duet with MILEY!!!!

What I'm not sure about is...by Chromatica Remix does he mean REMIXES or new featurings???

I've never been a big fan of remixes in general, but if he means recording the same songs with other artists that's fine.