Fans Start Petition To Release ARTPOP Act II

Hear me out, Gaga's social media activity have been really weird lately, like out of nowhere she releases new merch, and comes out with this Dom Perignón ad. But that's not the point, the point is that the ad itself remembered me A LOT of artpop, especially in the second scene, where Gaga appears like manipulating a very shiny ball with herself in it for some reason, and if you remember it, of course you do, the artpop album cover has a gaga statue with a shiny ball covering in it, also i feel like that part is kinda disconnected from the rest of the ad so maybe gaga is trying to tell us something. MORE EVIDENCE: I've seen on instagram one specific post that got taken down after some hours, saying that LG-7 will be a pop album with R&B and Reggae influences named "Queendom", just like the yesterday's ad, WHICH ALSO DIDN'T MENTION ITS TITLE ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ONE MINUTE. Maybe I´m just hallucinating, but there is so much happening at the same time and a lot of coincidences to be taken as"just coincidences".

2 hours ago, artpop_monster said:

Hear me out, Gaga's social media activity have been really weird lately, like out of nowhere she releases new merch, and comes out with this Dom Perignón ad. But that's not the point, the point is that the ad itself remembered me A LOT of artpop, especially in the second scene, where Gaga appears like manipulating a very shiny ball with herself in it for some reason, and if you remember it, of course you do, the artpop album cover has a gaga statue with a shiny ball covering in it, also i feel like that part is kinda disconnected from the rest of the ad so maybe gaga is trying to tell us something. MORE EVIDENCE: I've seen on instagram one specific post that got taken down after some hours, saying that LG-7 will be a pop album with R&B and Reggae influences named "Queendom", just like the yesterday's ad, WHICH ALSO DIDN'T MENTION ITS TITLE ONCE THROUGHOUT THE ONE MINUTE. Maybe I´m just hallucinating, but there is so much happening at the same time and a lot of coincidences to be taken as"just coincidences".

Waou your mind lol personally I wouldn't trust any rumours on social medias lol I dont know she trying to tell us something but I doubt it. The crystal ball is more symbolic of seeing the future for me , she is what's happening in art and music. The commercial is about creating freedom art if I understand correctly. 

6 hours ago, Adeline said:

Waou your mind lol personally I wouldn't trust any rumours on social medias lol I dont know she trying to tell us something but I doubt it. The crystal ball is more symbolic of seeing the future for me , she is what's happening in art and music. The commercial is about creating freedom art if I understand correctly. 

I understand and get what you mean, but we know that all of Gaga's work is connected, I honestly don't believe the "rumour" I've read, but like, Gaga just doesn't do something random and leave it there.

7 hours ago, artpop_monster said:

I understand and get what you mean, but we know that all of Gaga's work is connected, I honestly don't believe the "rumour" I've read, but like, Gaga just doesn't do something random and leave it there.

Maybe you're right lol it's not random tho I'm sure there are of intentions behind that 😌