What are your biggest dreams in life

• ★ Moderator

To me, my biggest dream in life is to have friendships so steady that they last a lifetime and to pursue and study art (like I did, I enrolled in design school) and become financially independent and have my own adventures in life and cherish every moment (I sound so corny right now).

Edit: oh, and to get botox :DerpGa:

21 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's a really great purpose , i wish for you and your community to succeed ❤

Thank you so much💙💙💙 

9 hours ago, Marezzze said:

Haha I’m too. Thanks for supporting me! I’m happy to be apart of LG community! ⚠️

It's surely a great community🥳🥰

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LadyOfTheDame said:

To me, my biggest dream in life is to have friendships so steady that they last a lifetime and to pursue and study art (like I did, I enrolled in design school) and become financially independent and have my own adventures in life and cherish every moment (I sound so corny right now).

Edit: oh, and to get botox :DerpGa:

haha where do you feel you need botox? 🤔

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, gia said:

haha where do you feel you need botox? 🤔

Lmao, well I just think that past thirty you need botox to remain fresh looking. but also I'm not keen on other procedures like brow lifts, blepharoplasty and facelifts. well... I mean maybe a face lift but just about that lol! I just think that generally it is good to invest in yourself even if it's not at all cheap. I'm willing to make that sacrifice.