What are your biggest dreams in life

My biggest dream, would probably be to see myself succesful in life and to see my mother and sisters happy and content with theirs. I want to be a pilot and a race car driver, but I guess the latter option isn't that big of a possibility. 

I hope to see your name someday in front of a venue/arena ❤️

• Love 2

18 minutes ago, dafniye said:

My biggest dream, would probably be to see myself succesful in life and to see my mother and sisters happy and content with theirs. I want to be a pilot and a race car driver, but I guess the latter option isn't that big of a possibility. 

I hope to see your name someday in front of a venue/arena ❤️

Thanks, it will probly be under SeanTheSuperstar or Superstar or maybe even my online alias Seany gaga 

Seany Gaga

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 4/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, LittleMonster07 said:

My biggest dreams in life is to become a big singer/songwriter/actor who is in blockbuster movies and playing sold out shows at venues across the nation :kiss:

I can’t wait to see you selling out venues not across your nation, but across THE WORLD. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

18 minutes ago, tony said:

I can’t wait to see you selling out venues not across your nation, but across THE WORLD. 

Yep, i cant wait, CHASE YOUR DREAMS EVEN OFF A CLIF YOU WILL CLIMB BACK UP AND ACTIVE YOUR GOAL!!!!! 💕🍾

Seany Gaga

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Still trying to figure it out 😐 I just hope I will be able to find a job I really like and enjoy.

I'm sure you will, ine day you will know what to do 😌 

6 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I hope sooner than later, cause I feel old :drop: lol

Lol if you're old , I'm older 🤔 so no you're  not old ! You still have the time ! 

• ★ Senior Moderator
Posted (edited)

My biggest dream in life is to be happy. I’m still dealing with anxiety and depression, but I’m working on it. It’s hard, but you know, it’s not impossible. 

Edited by Tony
  • Love 5

13 minutes ago, tony said:

My biggest dream in life is to be happy. I’m still dealing with anxiety and depression, but I’m working on it. It’s hard, but you know, it’s not impossible. 

You can do this Tony, happiness is on the little things sometimes ❤

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

How old are you??? If I can ask 😂

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

You can do this Tony, happiness is on the little things sometimes ❤

Thanks my love :kiss:❤️

• Love 1

On 4/7/2021 at 9:58 PM, Adeline said:

were you born in 86 like Gaga? My sister is 34 as well, born in 86 😁 Gaga could be my sister lol
I'm 25 and I'll be 25 for ever 🤣😎

On 4/6/2021 at 2:24 PM, Giulia Monster said:

Still trying to figure it out 😐 I just hope I will be able to find a job I really like and enjoy.

and btw....My biggest hope and dream is to be happy and proud of myself and proud of what I will be doing. I also hope to find my soulmate one day lol 😁 

• Love 1

7 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

were you born in 86 like Gaga? My sister is 34 as well, born in 86 😁 Gaga could be my sister lol
I'm 25 and I'll be 25 for ever 🤣😎

and btw....My biggest hope and dream is to be happy and proud of myself and proud of what I will be doing. I also hope to find my soulmate one day lol 😁 

No born in February 87 😔 but like you I'm younger, im stuck at 22 lol 

Proud is a very good feeling 😊 I hope you will found everything you want 💙

• Love 1

You monsters really like to ask easy questions haha

I'm not sure about what my biggest dreams in life are... I guess the only one which is constant is my family and friends to be healthy and happy.

Of course I would love to have a happy and successful life, a job that aligns with my passions and what I like to do. I'm not chasing anything specific, I'm someone that keeps on changing so I know that what I want isn't always stable :crazy:

• Love 3

Hello little monsters!

I would be happy to share my dream with you. It is amazing that the idea of it appeared in me from an early age. I want to be a surgeon! I value human life more than anyone else, friends even sometimes say that I am too kind and optimistic. Everyone deserves kindness to themselves and the right to life, I want to help those in need, and not let anyone die because of someone else's opinion, even because of an ordinary injury. I could talk about it for a long time, it inspires me and I do not intend to give up on it!

Love y’all !

spacer.png

• Love 1

On 4/4/2021 at 1:07 PM, Adeline said:

My biggest dream would  be to see gaga live, it sound easy to realise but its not for me .. 🥺

I'd have this as one of my biggest dream too. I wish someday we can go see our Queen live, Adeline. It would be one of the best day in my life, I imagine. Also, I'd like to contribute in my country's education system, it would be great if I can build my own school/teaching community too.

4 hours ago, Marezzze said:

Hello little monsters!

I would be happy to share my dream with you. It is amazing that the idea of it appeared in me from an early age. I want to be a surgeon! I value human life more than anyone else, friends even sometimes say that I am too kind and optimistic. Everyone deserves kindness to themselves and the right to life, I want to help those in need, and not let anyone die because of someone else's opinion, even because of an ordinary injury. I could talk about it for a long time, it inspires me and I do not intend to give up on it!

Love y’all !

spacer.png

That's very nice! I'm obsessed with those medical tv series hahaha. It's gonna be a long tough work, but I know you're going to do really great. We are all rooting for you!!

:kiss:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Steff said:

Also, I'd like to contribute in my country's education system, it would be great if I can build my own school/teaching community too.

It's a really great purpose , i wish for you and your community to succeed ❤

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Steff said:

I'd have this as one of my biggest dream too. I wish someday we can go see our Queen live, Adeline. It would be one of the best day in my life, I imagine. Also, I'd like to contribute in my country's education system, it would be great if I can build my own school/teaching community too.

That's very nice! I'm obsessed with those medical tv series hahaha. It's gonna be a long tough work, but I know you're going to do really great. We are all rooting for you!!

:kiss:

Haha I’m too. Thanks for supporting me! I’m happy to be apart of LG community! ⚠️

• Love 1