Haus Of Gaga Las Vegas Re Opens

The #HausOfGagaLV is back open at @ParkMGM with weekend hours of 11am-7pm Friday and Saturday, and 10am-6pm Sunday. Outfits on display will include the 2010 meat dress, custom outfits from her music videos, the bodysuit from the 2009 VMAs, and many more iconic looks.

* I hope ı see this museum one day 💓

1CD9CC07-EB96-445E-8D3C-E3308C4AD66F.jpeg

9A71F90E-D860-425E-BEBE-B1FBF68AC8F0.jpeg

It's weird to see this is open when in here there are closing all the store for lockdown lol but I'm glad for people whose going to be able to go there 😊

• Love 1
  • Matt changed the title to Haus Of Gaga Las Vegas Re Opens

Yeah the difference of how things are handled from one country to another are mind blowing. As Adeline said, EVERYTHING related to culture is closed here, absolutely everything, museums, theaters, concerts venues, cinemas, etc… 

But hey, glad for people living in the US, future looks brighter than it does here! And hopefully Enigma will last long enough for us Europeans to be able to travel to see it, and the museum!

• Love 1

The way I planned to go to Las Vegas last year for my birthday in May :sad2: 💔

And in the end I’ll better get the residency’s merch on Amazon. 

Edited by tony
  • Sad 2

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

15 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

The #HausOfGagaLV is back open at @ParkMGM with weekend hours of 11am-7pm Friday and Saturday, and 10am-6pm Sunday. Outfits on display will include the 2010 meat dress, custom outfits from her music videos, the bodysuit from the 2009 VMAs, and many more iconic looks.

* I hope ı see this museum one day 💓

1CD9CC07-EB96-445E-8D3C-E3308C4AD66F.jpeg

9A71F90E-D860-425E-BEBE-B1FBF68AC8F0.jpeg

My parents used to go to las Vegas every year, I think at that hotel  the park MGM, but when they went it was not there it because they went there it was before i was from 2000-2006, I think. they are planning to go again with me next year. They really miss it, wait till they find out there is a lady gaga museum there.

10 hours ago, tony said:

The way I planned to go to Las Vegas last year for my birthday in May :sad2: 💔

And in the end I’ll better get the residency’s merch on Amazon. 

Fun Fact: my mom brought 3 tickets for the chromatica ball on august 19 at met life stadium 2 days before my 14th birthday on august 21th, they were also for my 8th grade graduation, i also feel so sorry for you i know how magical a lady gaga concert is, even tho I'm not going to my first lady gaga concert until the summer 🥰💖