House of Gucci Filming in Rome (Day 16)

Lady Gaga has been spotted with English actor, Jack Huston, for another day of filming in Rome for “House Of Gucci.”

She stunned on today’s set sporting a shorter brown hairstyle as Patrizia Reggiani.

spacer.pngspacer.png

The pictures come after today's news that Salma Hayek was also on the cast of Ridley Scott's upcoming movie "House of Gucci", where she will portray Patrizia Reggiani's (Lady Gaga) best friend and psychist, Pina Auriemma.

In an interview with The Film Stage the cinematographer for "House of Gucci" revealed that the move is going to be "Like a high-end soap opera." 

Dariusz Wolski, who worked on Ridley Scott's last project, states that he's still trying to find a "look" for the movie. 

"I’m still trying to find a look for it. The 80s weren’t a particularly good-looking period. The fashion world or these fashion shows, they were not that great looking. You look at the big coats and stuff and [go] hmm… So it’s a bit of a kitschy, funny, tragic tragedy––like a high-end soap opera. With a crazy cast as well." 

Filming is set to wrap up this month for Ridley Scott’s new drama, “House of Gucci”.

View full article

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator

I love that gif 😍 she looks gorgeous

Also, I’m so happy to see Salma Hayek being part of the movie 😍 I love her so much! Mexican queen. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator

The way she’s brushing her teeth with a tiny toothbrush 🥲🥲🥲🥲😭 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

5 hours ago, tony said:

The way she’s brushing her teeth with a tiny toothbrush 🥲🥲🥲🥲😭 

She's gorgeous even brushing her teeth :sexy: