Lady Gaga could potentially do Broadway’s “The Nanny”

What do you all think? 

Edited by tony

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• tony changed the title to Lady Gaga could potentially do Broadway’s “The Nanny”

I both love and hate the idea! Love because she obviously would be incredible, and hate because either I'll never see it, or I'll ruin myself to go 😂 

But at least we'd have a soundtrack!

I thought it was an prank !! Lol

I've a big lack of knowledge about those things , I don't understand what is this but,  I'm gonna be really happy anyway lol 

Wait...is this an April 1st prank or is it true???

I love the idea of her doing Broadway, that would be so cool. But on the other hand we’ll never be able to see the show unless we actually GO there and see it 🥲 something I would totally do, but it wouldn’t be easy or cheap lol.

• LMAO 1

Well I love musicals and I would love Gaga to do something like that... I just wonder how she could manage to do everything... I mean that would be great but I don't want her to get overworked... 

She seems happy and healthy at the moment though, this makes me happy and supportive for her to start as many new projects as she wants 😌💕 

And yeah... we would need to spend some money to see it haha 

14 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Wait...is this an April 1st prank or is it true???

I love the idea of her doing Broadway, that would be so cool. But on the other hand we’ll never be able to see the show unless we actually GO there and see it 🥲 something I would totally do, but it wouldn’t be easy or cheap lol.

I thought it was a prank too but I guess not , matt would of said something I guess lol 

And yeah we wont be able to see it ,or some of us probably but she would love to do this for sure so I would be happy for her 🥰

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Adeline said:

I thought it was a prank too but I guess not , matt would of said something I guess lol 

And yeah we wont be able to see it ,or some of us probably but she would love to do this for sure so I would be happy for her 🥰

You are right!

I would be so happy for her as well!!! I can totally see her acting in a musical, like she did when she was in school 😍

SHE IS THEATER!! 

Edited by Giulia Monster
1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

You are right!

I would be so happy for her as well!!! I can totally see her acting in a musical, like she did when she was in school 😍

SHE IS THEATER!! 

It would be a dream for her ! She is so theater lol she's having her childhood revenge lately with asib and Gucci and now maybe that. I'm so happy for her.

• Love 1

haha it would be amazing! I feel at some point she will end up doing something in theatres... I love the fact that she never stops exploring new ways of expressing herself through art :slay: 

2 hours ago, gia said:

haha it would be amazing! I feel at some point she will end up doing something in theatres... I love the fact that she never stops exploring new ways of expressing herself through art :slay: 

Actually, this is something that makes me super excited! I’ve never seen a musical, but if Gaga accepts to do it I’ll be more than glad and I’ll definitely be into it. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

3 hours ago, tony said:

Actually, this is something that makes me super excited! I’ve never seen a musical, but if Gaga accepts to do it I’ll be more than glad and I’ll definitely be into it. 

I do like musicals and theatre in general. I love that it's something "live" that someone is putting on for an audience... it's not recorded or filmed. I believe it's a special, unique way to share and celebrate art. 

I would hop on a plane to go see her if she really did it 😍 

• Love 1