Lady Gaga Announces New Chromatica Merchandise

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Lady Gaga has just revealed the limited edition vinyl set of Chromatica as well as new merchandise on her store.

spacer.png

The new merchandise includes two Chromatica crew necks as well as the Chromatica trifold vinyl.

Lady Gaga has also reveled the Record Day Store Edition of the Chromatica Vinyl, available June 12th in selected record stores worldwide.

You can check if your local record store will receive it here.

Merch also available in the German shop and UK shop.

spacer.png

View full article

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

The crewnecks are beautiful! But too expensive. I only pre-ordered the vinyl.

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

Why the merch are so expensive ?? I'm not interested,  just curious lol 

Well to gain more money. The quality and production cost are DEFINITIVELY not the answers for the merch this era.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
59 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

Yeah, I'd love to have the pink one, but I can't afford it 😭

Both are beautiful tbh. But I’m okay with just buying music from her official store. All the Gaga merch I have are from discounts from Urban Outfitters, eBay or thrift shops.  

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Leography said:

Well to gain more money. The quality and production cost are DEFINITIVELY not the answers for the merch this era.

Its sad because if it was cheaper they probably send more of them.  I don't really like the chromatica merch but I would of buy more if it wasnt that expensive 

• WOW 1

• ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, tony said:

Both are beautiful tbh. But I’m okay with just buying music from her official store. All the Gaga merch I have are from discounts from Urban Outfitters, eBay or thrift shops.  

Same here 💕

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its sad because if it was cheaper they probably send more of them.  I don't really like the chromatica merch but I would of buy more if it wasnt that expensive 

Same... even if now I started to like it more... but yeah not a huge fan of the style. 

I do like the last crewneck they dropped but definitely too expensive... 

8 minutes ago, gia said:

Same... even if now I started to like it more... but yeah not a huge fan of the style. 

I do like the last crewneck they dropped but definitely too expensive... 

I had the "you can scared me" shirt because I wanted to have one shirt at least but I don't like unisex clothes lol I have the pink cap too , this one I love it  a lot. I don't really like the colours of the crewnecks but I love the style.

I cant wait to have the limited Edition tho 🥰

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I had the "you can scared me" shirt because I wanted to have one shirt at least but I don't like unisex clothes lol I have the pink cap too , this one I love it  a lot. I don't really like the colours of the crewnecks but I love the style.

I cant wait to have the limited Edition tho 🥰

I don't have any merch 😭 but I managed to pre-order the Limited Edition before it got sold out 💪🏼 

4 minutes ago, gia said:

I don't have any merch 😭 but I managed to pre-order the Limited Edition before it got sold out 💪🏼 

Well mine was cancelled by fnac the first time ! I had to pre order it again on the official shop for a bigger price of course but I'm glad it wasn't sold out 

• WIG 1

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Well mine was cancelled by fnac the first time ! I had to pre order it again on the official shop for a bigger price of course but I'm glad it wasn't sold out 

Yeah I heard what happened with FNAC 😱 That was so bad..... 

I'm glad you managed to secure one :sip:

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:47 PM, tony said:

Same, I only buy exclusive cds via her website. The rest of the merch I have from eBay.

Edited by Larri
  • TEA 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:37 AM, godofchromatica said:

I waited this vinyl for 1 year but why is yellow?

That's just the RSD edition, the one available everywhere is black.

And while I agree yellow isn't the most obvious choice, it still is part of the era! (The yellow tribe, the free woman cover art, ROM vinyl, etc)

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 hours ago, Larri said:

Same, I only buy exclusive cds via her website. The rest of the merch I have from eBay.

The t-shirts I got from Chromatica are from OU, and the rest of t-shirts I got are from eBay. I’ve only bought two keychains, cds and the new vinyl from her official store. 

32 minutes ago, tony said:

The t-shirts I got from Chromatica are from OU, and the rest of t-shirts I got are from eBay. I’ve only bought two keychains, cds and the new vinyl from her official store. 

I've got all my stuff from her store lol why do guys buy on Ebay is it cheaper? 

38 minutes ago, Adeline said:

why do guys buy on Ebay is it cheaper? 

Well, it depends. You can score really good deals, but there are also very overpriced offers and unoffical or "fake" stuff. So you have to be cautious. I personally had some good experiences with this other ebay, where you chat with people (I think it has a different names in different countries), but there you have to be even more careful.

You can also keep an eye on merchstores, they sometimes do discounts. I, for instance, got a shirt from UrbanOutfitters for 15€.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I've got all my stuff from her store lol why do guys buy on Ebay is it cheaper? 

As @Verus Turbosaid, it depends. I really see the seller’s reputation first before buying. I’ve bought 1 new LS T-Shirt and 1 used Alejandro T-Shirt. And also Two BTW Ball Necklaces 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, tony said:

As @Verus Turbosaid, it depends. I really see the seller’s reputation first before buying. I’ve bought 1 new LS T-Shirt and 1 used Alejandro T-Shirt. And also Two BTW Ball Necklaces 

I should check , I've never buy on Ebay.  Thanks both of you  for the tips ❤

• Love 2

• 2 months later...