France will go into a full month lockdown

• ★ Moderator

spacer.png

France will enter a four-week COVID-19 lockdown starting Saturday, President Macron said Wednesday.

French President Emmanuel Macron announced on Wednesday that France would enter a four-week lockdown starting on Saturday as hospitals struggle to contain a surge in COVID-19 cases.

"We will lose control if we do not move now," Macron said in a televised address.

Macron said that schools would close for three weeks, that a nationwide curfew would be imposed from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., and that nonessential shops would shutter.

The new restrictions also require people to have a certificate to travel further than 10 kilometers, or 6 miles.

Read full article.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• ★ Moderator
36 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah ,  surprise  ! !  I wonder of people are gonna respect it this time. The police doesn't give the amends enough 

I hope people in France obey this time. 

Why aren't people obeying the rules properly 🙏🙏🙏

This could have been ended so long ago if everyone from every country had cooperated.

10 hours ago, tony said:

I hope people in France obey this time. 

I hope too , right now,   its sunny so there is a lot of people outside 😔 . Hopefully with the school closed its gonna be better unless the kids spend their days outside.. 

• WIG 1
4 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I hope everyone is okey my country have weekend lockdowns for 1 month too

The lockdown is a joke , I'm pretty sure most of people are not gonna respect it lol personally I just go to work and do grocery once a week. 

• WIG 1
19 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Can't believe we are in this situation after A YEAR :sad2: we also have restrictions in Italy till the end of April, if not after...but everybody goes outside anyway 😭

Its unbelievable this virus is still there after a year,  its seems worst .. we cant live this way forever 😔

• WOW 1
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Can't believe we are in this situation after A YEAR :sad2: we also have restrictions in Italy till the end of April, if not after...but everybody goes outside anyway 😭

This is so true! People don't really care anymore about what they get told to do... 

• ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

The lockdown is a joke , I'm pretty sure most of people are not gonna respect it lol personally I just go to work and do grocery once a week. 

Well, in my country the things are going to get worse, Easter is a national holiday here and people is crazy going to the beach, water parks and other places without a mask. I’ll prepare a thread about it explaining the situation. I’m very concerned and scared about this. 

40 minutes ago, tony said:

Well, in my country the things are going to get worse, Easter is a national holiday here and people is crazy going to the beach, water parks and other places without a mask. I’ll prepare a thread about it explaining the situation. I’m very concerned and scared about this. 

Easter monday is a day off here , but yeah the parks and beach are open so there's gonna be a lot of people.  But people wear masks in here, mostly lol 

• ★ Moderator
35 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Easter monday is a day off here , but yeah the parks and beach are open so there's gonna be a lot of people.  But people wear masks in here, mostly lol 

Well, people here too, but some don’t. I went to buy yesterday as my parents wanted a soup, and I saw a lot of people in their cars without a mask, but police were stopping them. 

6 minutes ago, tony said:

Well, people here too, but some don’t. I went to buy yesterday as my parents wanted a soup, and I saw a lot of people in their cars without a mask, but police were stopping them. 

I dont think you have to wear mask in the cars , I'm not sure.  Maybe it's because I live in a big city and there are too many people but I dont have the impression that police gave tickets to people who shouldn't be outside or because they're in groups 😔

• Love 1