Lady Gaga Announces Collaboration With Dom Perignon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lady Gaga has just announced an upcoming collaboration with the French champagne house, Dom Perignon.     According to the press release, a "film" will be posted on April 6th directed by longtime collaborator, Nick Knight.   Starting April 6, in the shape of an artistic project comprising an advertising campaign, limited edition bottles and a sculpture designed by Lady Gaga. Now, the pair have collaborated on a series of vibrant images, in which a pink-haired Gag

I just saw a still from the video, she looks sooooo good

oops 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Well the Collab is tomorrow I cant wait to watch the film💕🤞 

Me too 😊 I just hope its gonna be at a time I can watch it right away  🤞

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Me too 😊 I just hope its gonna be at a time I can watch it right away  🤞

Same here probably because I have graduation photos for middle school tomorrow in the morning at like 10AM, hopefully I can watch it when I get back from that 🥳🤞

Edited by LittleMonster07
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Same here probably because I have graduation photos for middle school tomorrow in the morning at like 10AM, hopefully I can watch it when I get back from that 🥳🤞

I hope for you too 😊 , me I just hope it's not gonna be in the middle of the night 😔

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I hope for you too 😊 , me I just hope it's not gonna be in the middle of the night 😔

I don't think it will be, it will probably be at a decent European time. We know nothing so far 👀 can't wait for tomorrow! 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, gia said:

I don't think it will be, it will probably be at a decent European time. We know nothing so far 👀 can't wait for tomorrow! 

I dont know , its often in the middle of the night for us lol , I wish we knew but @Mattis very quiet lol maybe he doesn't  know 😔

45 minutes ago, gia said:

I live in America metro new york to be exact NYC but idk lol, i also cant wait 💕🥳

9 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

I live in America metro new york to be exact NYC but idk lol, i also cant wait 💕🥳

The hour can't be the right one for everyone lol 

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

I dont know , its often in the middle of the night for us lol

Gaga is in Rome, Dom Perignon is French, and I think Nick Knight is also in Europe
so I guess it's gonna be a good time for us. Maybe late morning or afternoon, we'll see!

It was late afternoon here when they posted the first pictures, I think 🤔

5 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Gaga is in Rome, Dom Perignon is French, and I think Nick Knight is also in Europe
so I guess it's gonna be a good time for us. Maybe late morning or afternoon, we'll see!

It was late afternoon here when they posted the first pictures, I think 🤔

I dont remember exactly but I was awake lol you're right,  we have a chance to have the time line for is this time lol

Yes exactly, around 6 pm.
And at that time I think they are done with the movie as well, cause usually if Frederic or Sarah posts something on ig is always around that time, same for Gaga, the few times she posted something.
I think they go to sleep very early cause Frederic always posts stuff on his stories when it's like 5/6 am 😳

So late afternoon would be a good time for them. I don't think they'll post the video while Gaga is on set

6pm works for me ! I dont want to be at work I've almost used all my data on my phone lol I will prefer to be at home and used my wifi just in case lol

1 hour ago, gia said:

Today is the day guys!!!!! 

Are you ready to leave the Earth? 🚀 

I am so excited!! :friday:

Yes ready to lunch a new planet in chromatica,  queendom !! 

2 hours ago, gia said:

Today is the day guys!!!!! 

Are you ready to leave the Earth? 🚀 

I am so excited!! :friday:

I'm always ready!!!! 😎

I'm so excited, not just about the video but about the song they will use...I don't know what to expect!!! 😍 
I feel like it could be Alice...but people say it's either Free Woman or Babylon! In my dreams I hope it's Replay but I don't think so lol. Probably Free Woman.

13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I'm always ready!!!! 😎

I'm so excited, not just about the video but about the song they will use...I don't know what to expect!!! 😍 
I feel like it could be Alice...but people say it's either Free Woman or Babylon! In my dreams I hope it's Replay but I don't think so lol. Probably Free Woman.

I have strong Alice vibes about the photoshoots,  like you said,  heart queen  ! But  I don't know what songs could fit the most about champagne lol

I hope it's Babylon!! 

I mean Dom Pérignon is a vintage Champagne... you can serve it ancient city style 💡:cheering: 

2 hours ago, gia said:

I hope it's Babylon!! 

I mean Dom Pérignon is a vintage Champagne... you can serve it ancient city style 💡:cheering: 

Me too, I mean I would love that, it would just make so much sense 🥳  :cheering:

14 minutes ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Me too, I mean I would love that, it would just make so much sense 🥳  :cheering:

haha Team Babylon high-five-gif-1.gif.fe2d5de68d887ccb265ace412a208b53.gif 

By the way I love that song... she has such an intelligent mind 😍