Lady Gaga Announces Collaboration With Dom Perignon

• ★ Administrator

Lady Gaga has just announced an upcoming collaboration with the French champagne house, Dom Perignon.

According to the press release, a "film" will be posted on April 6th directed by longtime collaborator, Nick Knight.

Starting April 6, in the shape of an artistic project comprising an advertising campaign, limited edition bottles and a sculpture designed by Lady Gaga.

Now, the pair have collaborated on a series of vibrant images, in which a pink-haired Gaga clutches a Dom Pérignon bottle of Champagne with her extra long, multicoloured talons. Entitled 'the Queendom,' Gaga is consecrated as queen in a glitchy outfit styled by Nicola Formichetti.

In an exclusive quote to PEOPLE Gaga reveals her mindset around the new campaign. 
“I always thought Dom Pérignon was a model of what creation is all about. There is no rule except one: To never stop reaching for the stars.” 

Lady Gaga has also created, in collaboration with Nicola Formichetti, an exciting sculpture with a magnetic dress that envelops a majestic Dom Pérignon Rosé Vintage 2005 jeroboam.

Produced in only 110 exclusive pieces, this special edition will be sold in private sales and presented at key locations by Dom Pérignon later this year.

All Dom Pérignon profits from the sale of this uberpiece will be donated to Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation.

spacer.png

©Dom Perignon

View full article

• Love 4
  • WIG 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lady Gaga has just announced an upcoming collaboration with the French champagne house, Dom Perignon.     According to the press release, a "film" will be posted on April 6th directed by longtime collaborator, Nick Knight.   Starting April 6, in the shape of an artistic project comprising an advertising campaign, limited edition bottles and a sculpture designed by Lady Gaga. Now, the pair have collaborated on a series of vibrant images, in which a pink-haired Gag

I just saw a still from the video, she looks sooooo good

oops 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Posted Images

My poor wig!!! 😍😍🔥 she looks so beautiful! 

This was shoot last year, right?

• Love 2

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

I'm super curious to know the song they used for the film and campain. :cute:

• Love 1

This pic is phenomenal !  I cant wait to see more pics . We gonna have a video with this concept,  I can't wait to see that ! Choreography means music , so maybe a new single   or a remix , or something totally new, my mind is overwhelmed 🤯

I have diferent vibes about that, first horror movies because of the creepy little clip, fantasy because of the pic , and the pic makes me think to Charlie and the chocolate factory of tim burton, which made me think to Alice .. lol

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Adeline said:

This pic is phenomenal !  I cant wait to see more pics . We gonna have a video with this concept,  I can't wait to see that ! Choreography means music , so maybe a new single   or a remix , or something totally new, my mind is overwhelmed 🤯

I have diferent vibes about that, first horror movies because of the creepy little clip, fantasy because of the pic , and the pic makes me think to Charlie and the chocolate factory of tim burton, which made me think to Alice .. lol

OMG Alice seems to be a good song for it! But who knows, maybe it can be Enigma, Replay or even Rain On Me lol :DerpGa:

This is so EXCITING!!!!!!

The visuals are amazing, can't wait to see the bottle and the sculpture, but most important the film. There will be so many new contents, maybe a single? I think of Alice, Enigma or Babylon. I hope they will use the interludes.

Do you think the champagne will be avaible in shop or only on a web site?

Also a "normal" bottle cost around 100€ and the one she is olding cost 997€.

42 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG Alice seems to be a good song for it! But who knows, maybe it can be Enigma, Replay or even Rain On Me lol :DerpGa:

Or maybe just music, it can be everything as usual lol no matter what its gonna be amazing ! 

It's just I can't found how it could be related to champagne 😅

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Or maybe just music, it can be everything as usual lol no matter what its gonna be amazing ! 

It's just I can't found how it could be related to champagne 😅

It might be like Bad Romance. You can see the vodka bottles in the MV. 

14 minutes ago, tony said:

It might be like Bad Romance. You can see the vodka bottles in the MV. 

Yeah but , it's a commercial right ? So it has to be about the champagne first I guess.  It's kind of strange that she choose to made a commercial for champagne lol

• LMAO 1
42 minutes ago, Matt said:

I just saw a still from the video, she looks sooooo good

Can’t wait to see it 🤩 I’m more than excited 

spacer.png

• Love 1

I both really hope and fear that they'll use Babylon. Both because that'll probably be the only visual we'll get for the song 😭

But I'm excited to see it, the picture is STUNNING, I have no doubt the ad will be too!

i believe they're using babylon early version. it has been registered on BMI like a month ago and the video shootings happened in early 2020, before babylon hl snippet leaked... it makes sense! if not, they're using babylon album ver. but i hope they finally get Babylon EV out from the vault. It really fits this kind of visual.

20 hours ago, tony said:

I'm super curious to know the song they used for the film and campain. :cute:

There's a rumor that it's Babylon 😭❤️

13 hours ago, vofu said:

i believe they're using babylon early version. it has been registered on BMI like a month ago and the video shootings happened in early 2020, before babylon hl snippet leaked... it makes sense! if not, they're using babylon album ver. but i hope they finally get Babylon EV out from the vault. It really fits this kind of visual.

If it's Babylon EV I'm going shit my pants omg this is so exciting the way we will finally win

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

There's a rumor that it's Babylon 😭❤️

If it's Babylon EV I'm going shit my pants omg this is so exciting the way we will finally win

I hope it is, I cant wait for it, I always wanted the Babylon MV/EV 💖🥰

I don’t know about you, but this logo reminds me of Enigma the residency :shook2:

Enigma the song maybe? :sip:

3 hours ago, tony said:

I don’t know about you, but this logo reminds me of Enigma the residency :shook2:

Enigma the song maybe? :sip:

Omg i would be so snatched