Happy Birthday Lady Gaga!

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Today, we celebrate Lady Gaga's 35th birthday.

We want to express our love and gratitude for her bravery and activism in the midst of this global pandemic. She is a true force of kindness and she inspires us all to be better to ourselves and the global community.

To celebrate her birthday, we at LadyGagaNow prepared a heartwarming video to commemorate the singer and to tell her how important her recent studio album, Chromatica, is to us.

Thank you to all the little monsters who participated in the video project, and thank you to the members of the LGN team and our forum community who donated to the birthday gifts. Her team received them earlier today along with our birthday video.

gift.jpg

Here's a recap of some birthday wishes to Lady Gaga made my celebrities.

View full article

• Love 3

• ★ Senior Moderator

Happy birthday dear Lady Gaga. I wish you love and health ❤️ Can’t wait to see House of Gucci and listen to your new Jazz album! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Thank you @Matt for the flowers they are so beautiful 🤩 , it makes me so happy I cant explain how 🥺 to know that she have them right now ,probably crying and thinking of us ❤🥰🥺🥺

It's so nice to think that she will be thinking about us :cute:

Love the flowers, I'm sure she will love them too 😍

Happy Birthday to our Queen 🌈🤍

By the way, the video is so cute. It's like nothing has changed from the beginning (except the quality of the videos haha) 🤍

And I'm a baby monster :crying: I'm crying

that little girl is so cute!

• Love 2

Ugh I'm late one day but I didn't have the time to open this site yesterday! But I did see the flowers on your Instagram account and they were BEAUTIFUL! I hope gaga mentions them soon ❤️

Happy Birthday Gaga. Can't believe our queen is 35 ❤️❤️

• Love 1

• 1 month later...