Your First Memory of lady Gaga

Hello little monsters

What was your first memory of lady gaga, i will go first. I was 2 years old in 2009 or 2010 and i was in the car with my mom and she put yhe fame monster CD in the disc tray and i loved lady gaga ever since. Matter of fact that was my very first memory.

Seany Gaga

Well, the first memory is when I first listened to Poker Face, in 2009. I didn't know who Lady Gaga was but I really liked that song and from then I remember I started watching her videos on you tube. I remember being pretty shocked by the Paparazzi music video, I don't know why 😂  Maybe cause the boyfriend pushed her down the terrance lol. I was 14, kids these days have seen worse but I was a bit shocked lmao.

• Love 1

My first memory is listening to teeth in a friend car lol I loved that song si much but I don't know why I didn't become a fan back then lol also the memory who makes me a fan was the first time I heard shallow on the radio  , I remind it very vividly,  were I was what I was doing and almost when lol it was December,  near to Christmas   and then I become a big fan lol

• Love 2

• Matt changed the title to Your First Memory of lady Gaga
  • ★ Administrator

I was in a Welsh college, and this little boy was blasting poker face from his Motorola. And I was like, why is he obsessed with a song?

And then....well, here we are.

• Love 2
  • LMAO 2

It's Poker Face playing all over my school, junior high probably around 2011 and yes it was still super hugeee. I can only remember all my classmates were singing along to poker face on our school radio, it was Gaga fever!

3 hours ago, Steff said:

It's Poker Face playing all over my school, junior high probably around 2011 and yes it was still super hugeee. I can only remember all my classmates were singing along to poker face on our school radio, it was Gaga fever!

wow, I'm in juror high now, I was 4 at that time, but hey, i was still a fan of her's back then and I still am now

• LMAO 1

Seany Gaga

The first I can recall was in 2009 hearing Just Dance on the radio. I was feeling really sick and had my Grandma pick me up from high school and it was playing on the radio. I thought it was Xtina at first :clownmakeup::haha: I don't know why it's such a vivid memory for me, but it is. 

• ★ Moderator

Cant really recall the first time in specific, i was 8 or 9 i think 😭. I somehow got to listen to The Fame album at a friends house i think and then i loved it. Once we got a computer i was full on getting to know her in depth.

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, LadyOfTheDame said:

My first fond memory of Gaga is when I used to have a Lady Gaga poker face notebook in first grade hahahaha. 

❤️ I love it! Great story LOL

Edited by bruno9

I watched Bad Romance mv somewhere, I wanted to watch it on youtube but I didn't remember the name of the artist, I thought it was Dido lol, I loved the video because of the end where she's on bed with the skeleton, just amazing