Hello little monsters

Yesterday, i found out that my mom’s favorite persume was lady gaga the fame perfume, i never knew that about her. To be honest when ever she put i on i smelled it and it smelted amazing. I did not know that it was lady gaga the fane perfume tilll last night when i found out, has something like this ever happen to one of you guys.

• Love 1

Seany Gaga

Spoiler

That's so sweet. I get so happy when I see parents supporting Lady Gaga 🥺❤️

Personally, that has never happened to me. But my family does like Gaga's makeup, my sister especially loves her lip glosses. They love the scent of Voce Viva too. 

One thing that might have happened was when Chromatica was released, I spent the whole night streaming it. The next day, I was humming 911 and my sister said "ugh I'm tired of this song", to tease me. I said what do you mean, you haven't even heard it yet. She then told me that she listened to the whole album last night. I don't know why but that made me so happy 😭👌

• Love 2
6 hours ago, dafniye said:

Personally, that has never happened to me. But my family does like Gaga's makeup, my sister especially loves her lip glosses. They love the scent of Voce Viva too. 

One thing that might have happened was when Chromatica was released, I spent the whole night streaming it. The next day, I was humming 911 and my sister said "ugh I'm tired of this song", to tease me. I said what do you mean, you haven't even heard it yet. She then told me that she listened to the whole album last night. I don't know why but that made me so happy 😭👌

I know right, my mom was such a little monster/lady gaga stan back in the day when i was young, she still is a little 😊💖

Seany Gaga

Spoiler

The funniest thing about Gaga for me was when my sister thought she was Christina Aguilera and she searched “poker face Christina Aguilera” on YouTube and she didn’t find anything. I was laughing because I already knew it was lady gaga

• ★ Moderator
On 3/24/2021 at 2:58 PM, dafniye said:

For real though 😭 my mom only started to be ok with her after her election era and for some reason her tiktok fyp was showing gaga stuffs, so i thank the universe for that. Overall my parents are neutral with her now compared to when my dad would get mad at me when i watched her mvs as a kid 😭.