Lady Gaga To Narrate "House of Gucci"

• ★ Administrator

"The House of Gucci" author Sara Gay Forden, revealed in a recent interview that Lady Gaga will be the narrator of Ridley Scott's upcoming movie.

Lady Gaga, who will portray Maurizio Gucci's former wife, Patrizia Reggiani, will lead the movie, narrating the story from her perspective.

The cast of House of Gucci, which includes Jared Leto, Adam Driver and Al Pacino, recorded parts of the movie in Aosta Valley, Milan and Lake Como. Starting tomorrow they will start filming in Rome at "Cinecittà" studios.

View full article

• Love 2

That's great! I got so excited with the news! Actually ber being the main voice and the main character will make her stand out even more 😍 I'm so proud of her living her dream of being an actress! This is such an important project! 

Its such a great news  ! Her voice is everything,  I think I can talk for everyone by saying that we can listen to her talking voice all day long ❤ she could narrate bed stories for kids 😅 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Its such a great news  ! Her voice is everything,  I think I can talk for everyone by saying that we can listen to her talking voice all day long ❤ she could narrate bed stories for kids 😅 

Totally!!!! I love her voice so much I could listen to her all day wether she's singing or just talking 😍

You know a few years ago I thought about her writing stories for kids, I know Madonna wrote a few books with stories for little children, she could do the same but with audio books haha! 

• Love 3
  • Sad 1
On 3/22/2021 at 10:10 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Totally!!!! I love her voice so much I could listen to her all day wether she's singing or just talking 😍

You know a few years ago I thought about her writing stories for kids, I know Madonna wrote a few books with stories for little children, she could do the same but with audio books haha! 

Sorry I missed your answer  !

Yeah me too , actually I love when she does radio interview without videos,  I like to lay down and just listen to her talking 😊 its gonna be awsome,  I can wait for this movie,  I'm so exited  !

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

Sorry I missed your answer  !

Yeah me too , actually I love when she does radio interview without videos,  I like to lay down and just listen to her talking 😊 its gonna be awsome,  I can wait for this movie,  I'm so exited  !

I do the same! 😍 

I love radio interviews... and I loved when she went to Oprah's podcast. Actually I listened to it while I was working in an hotel (I was cleaning a room) and ended up crying by myself while folding sheets and making beds hahaha I'm glad nobody came in..... :eww: 

• Love 2

From the video that came out the other day, you could hear a bit of what Gaga was saying and it seemed like she was talking with an Italian accent.
As an Italian, I usually don't like hearing someone speaking another language with an Italian accent cause I find it a bit annoying lol. But I'm excited to hear Gaga cause she always says she's Italian 🤣

I'm wondering if she narrates the story she'll do the accent as well 🤔 It wouldn't make sense to have it in the movie and not while narrating, but I just hope she'll do a good job, I love her speaking voice 😍😂

haha I liked the way she was speaking in that video! Plus she said a couple of things in Italian 😂 I just want to know who's been training her! I think there's a very thin line between making it sound real and make it sound ridiculous... I hope they will do a good work 💪🏼