Madonna Discussion

• ★ Moderator

Madonna new social media video featuring “I don’t search I find” from Madame X album 

And new pics on IG: 

ED5D8327-B9C4-48E0-B87F-3D265994CE3E.thumb.jpeg.c2f2c063f5cea221099a51e6bf5b5bee.jpeg

• WIG 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

I like Madonna, not a huge fan, but I do like her songs!

I attended a tv program in Italy in 2015, because she was invited. Right when Rebel Heart came out!

The program is called “Che Tempo Che Fa” and it’s a talk show. She did a very interesting interview that lasted about 20/30 mins, and then she sang DEVIL PRAY and GHOSTTOWN, that I love so much 😍

I’ve never seen her concerts in real life, but I saw her performing these two songs and even if she didn’t do any choreography, she was great.

I always knew she was a great performer, but I have to say she has a great voice too!!  Like Gia said, Madonna is Madonna, she’s a legend and nobody can say the opposite! I was so excited to see her, and I also admire her a lot for adopting her 4 kids from Africa ❤️

I have a really good memory!

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I like Madonna, not a huge fan, but I do like her songs!

I attended a tv program in Italy in 2015, because she was invited. Right when Rebel Heart came out!

The program is called “Che Tempo Che Fa” and it’s a talk show. She did a very interesting interview that lasted about 20/30 mins, and then she sang DEVIL PRAY and GHOSTTOWN, that I love so much 😍

I’ve never seen her concerts in real life, but I saw her performing these two songs and even if she didn’t do any choreography, she was great.

I always knew she was a great performer, but I have to say she has a great voice too!!  Like Gia said, Madonna is Madonna, she’s a legend and nobody can say the opposite! I was so excited to see her, and I also admire her a lot for adopting her 4 kids from Africa ❤️

I have a really good memory!

OMG! You were so lucky!! Devil Pray and Ghosttown are great songs, Rebel Heart is my second favorite Madonna album. And I like your response, she has done anything and she will continue for more time. As she said "The most controversial thing I've ever done is to stick around."

On 4/22/2021 at 4:01 AM, tony said:

OMG! You were so lucky!! Devil Pray and Ghosttown are great songs, Rebel Heart is my second favorite Madonna album. And I like your response, she has done anything and she will continue for more time. As she said "The most controversial thing I've ever done is to stick around."

I love REBEL HEART so much, it's such a great album! 😍

Another thing that I remember from that day, which I think it's was pretty funny, was the moment of silence before she started singing, and a guy from the audience screamed "I love youuu Madonnaaa".....and she remained like "😐" lmao!!! She's always pretty serious, but I think it was funny and she appreciated the love even if she didn't show it 🤣

• ★ Moderator
On 4/23/2021 at 6:58 AM, Giulia Monster said:

I love REBEL HEART so much, it's such a great album! 😍

Another thing that I remember from that day, which I think it's was pretty funny, was the moment of silence before she started singing, and a guy from the audience screamed "I love youuu Madonnaaa".....and she remained like "😐" lmao!!! She's always pretty serious, but I think it was funny and she appreciated the love even if she didn't show it 🤣

Yes! RH is beyond iconic! I stared to stan Madonna since half of the album leaked and the album got released. I don’t know why some people hate it. 

And about the story, she’s always like that 😂 but that doesn’t mean she hates or Doesn’t love her fans. 

• ★ Moderator
9 minutes ago, dafniye said:

When I grow up, I wanna be like her 💕 

10 minutes ago, Tony said:

When I grow up, I wanna be like her 💕 

Me too. Her, Gaga, and a few other iconic ladies who are so strong they bewilder me! 

• ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Me too. Her, Gaga, and a few other iconic ladies who are so strong they bewilder me! 

Basically they are free women 💕 and They are good role models for you specially Gaga and Madonna two of the most powerful and influential women in the world 🌎 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Basically they are free women 💕 and They are good role models for you specially Gaga and Madonna two of the most powerful and influential women in the world 🌎 

I'm so glad I found gaga at a time where I was growing up and going through insecurities. She taught me so much that no other person could. I see Madonna and Gaga and all I see are strong ladies who have been prejudiced against eachother by the media

• ★ Moderator

I admire Madonna because she has faced a lot of challenges and difficulties in the music industry just for being a woman. This speech opened my eyes more. 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

And about the story, she’s always like that 😂 but that doesn’t mean she hates or Doesn’t love her fans. 

Yeah I know, it's just how she is..and it was funny when that happened. She's completely different from Gaga. Gaga would've said something like "Aww thank you, I love you too" :cute:  🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, Tony said:

I admire Madonna because she has faced a lot of challenges and difficulties in the music industry just for being a woman. This speech opened my eyes more. 

Agree, she is a good person and a great artist and performer. I don't always understand her, but she's great and I admire her for several things.

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • ★ Moderator
18 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Agree, she is a good person and a great artist and performer. I don't always understand her, but she's great and I admire her for several things.

Exctly. I used to not support her because she always wanted to attract attention in ways that did not let her see well. She has a huge legacy and she will always be iconic, she does not need fashions to continue to feel current. B ***** she's Madonna. Now I love her and enjoy her music at the fullest. 

• ★ Moderator

Madonna updates social media with a new video in the studio. 

I like her new look, and I see a lot of people saying that they miss the old Madonna, I think that's very rude to say. I don't know why people are always up a woman's business. If she's comfortable this way and feels happy, what's their problem? Istg

• ★ Moderator

Enjoy this remastered Madonna 2005 concert at KOKO: