Madonna Discussion

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

Welcome to the Official Madonna Discussion on LGN

Please let’s keep it nice, since we really respect and appreciate the Queen of Pop. 

Today March 19, Madonna has released the remixes from her 1995 single “Bedtime Story” which was co-written by Björk. Stream here.

• Love 3

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

• WOW 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, LittleMonster07 said:

my mom used to love Madonna as much as i love lady gaga, I do like Madonna, I really do like her work 💖

My dad loves Madonna. He basically loves everything 70s-80s related, but specially Madonna and Paula Abdul. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

I don't recognize her.  What about the last pic,  what is it ?

It’s a bracelet I think. It says madame x which is the name of her latest album. 

• Love 1

Madonna is Madonna... I mean, she is a living legend and someone who will be remembered forever... I do like some of her songs but I'm not a huge fan of her... I don't know... Don't feel very connected 😂

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually almost bought an entire collection of all of her albums as CDs. It wasn't brand new but they were good conditioned and they were decently priced. I hesitate though and I ended up not buying them. Sadly :( That being said, I love her older stuff, but anything post-MDNA is beyond me. 

• ★ Senior Moderator

I found this amazing Laserdisc rip clip from The Girlie Show. The quality is AMAZING, 100x better than the DVD. 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

HD Remastered Video Update

This time is “What It Feels Like For a Girl” turn! I’m more than excited because this is song is beautiful and is in my top 3 from Music. Enjoy! 

Also stream the full remixes EP from the song including the Spanish version titled “Lo Que Siente La Mujer” https://rhino.lnk.to/WIFLFAG 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

New laser disc transfer for the Girlie Show. This time Dan K presents “Vogue”. 

*the stage is wet*

I wish The Girlie Show gets an entire remaster from the master tapes. We need to see this iconic tour in HD!!! 

My mom's a Madonna fan while I'm a gaga fan. She doesn't like gaga that much and I'm the same way about Madonna. But I do appreciate her and her contributions because her work in the music industry cannot be neglected 

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

My mom's a Madonna fan while I'm a gaga fan. She doesn't like gaga that much and I'm the same way about Madonna. But I do appreciate her and her contributions because her work in the music industry cannot be neglected 

My mom's also a Madonna fan and I naturally like her too because of the influence lol. While I don't really listen to all of her discography, her earlier work/hits are often on my repeat (Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Vogue, and a few more). But I love Madame X so much that I actually listen to the album religiously like I listen to Gaga.

:glasses1:

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

My dad LOVES Madonna. We were hanging out yesterday and we were jamming with her 80s hits. I love Madonna because of him, indeed I love must of music classics because of him. 

I stared to be a Madonna fan since Rebel Heart era. But I know Madonna since a little child. The first video I saw from her was Music back in 2000. 

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, tony said:

My dad LOVES Madonna. We were hanging out yesterday and we were jamming with her 80s hits. I love Madonna because of him, indeed I love must of music classics because of him. 

I stared to be a Madonna fan since Rebel Heart era. But I know Madonna since a little child. The first video I saw from her was Music back in 2000. 

The fact that I knew of Madonna's existence way before I did of Gaga's. Chair but make it électrique

• ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, dafniye said:

The fact that I knew of Madonna's existence way before I did of Gaga's. Chair but make it électrique

Since when you know both singers? 

the electric chair in question: 

1 minute ago, tony said:

Since when you know both singers? 

the electric chair in question: 

Madonna's, probably since I was 5-6. Since Madonna was pretty famous back in that time. Gaga, I knew of her existence since i was 11, but I really didn't listen to her until i was 13-14. So 2016 for Gaga ❤️

Just now, dafniye said:

Madonna's, probably since I was 5-6. Since Madonna was pretty famous back in that time. Gaga, I knew of her existence since i was 11, but I really didn't listen to her until i was 13-14. So 2016 for Gaga ❤️

And that's exactly the chair I had in mind

• ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, dafniye said:

Well, don’t blame yourself if you didn’t know Gaga before Madonna. 

2 minutes ago, tony said:

Well, don’t blame yourself if you didn’t know Gaga before Madonna. 

Yes, I always tell this to myself; better late than never. At least now I can support her with all my might. 

On 4/16/2021 at 1:33 PM, tony said:

HD Remastered Video Update

This time is “What It Feels Like For a Girl” turn! I’m more than excited because this is song is beautiful and is in my top 3 from Music. Enjoy! 

Also stream the full remixes EP from the song including the Spanish version titled “Lo Que Siente La Mujer” https://rhino.lnk.to/WIFLFAG 

I didn’t know madonna sang in Spanish :o 

whaaaat???

• ★ Senior Moderator

Madonna’s new post on social media 

Italian Queens: 

D2629591-97B4-4818-BDB3-018DA2D336A7.thumb.jpeg.f8e5cd215f7b7f3b93ad0e43bace0ce0.jpeg2F61B781-1455-4FB0-BD67-DA7E4A056DF4.thumb.jpeg.fb6313db20513b29d457d3a1c62905ba.jpeg