What would you do if you met lady gaga

I think there was already a topic about this 🤔 but anyway I think it's really hard to predict, especially if it's your first time... 

I wouldn't plan anything because anyway it would never turn out as you planned! I would try to be the most genuine and spontaneous possible (that probably means I would break into tears and start overreacting :eww:

I probably would freeze and winter be able to talk ,especially because I never speak English at loud 😅 . The consequences would be that she won't sticks around me for long 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I probably would freeze and winter be able to talk ,especially because I never speak English at loud 😅 . The consequences would be that she won't sticks around me for long 🤣🤣

I'm sure she wouldn't care about the language. I mean look at the way she behaves with her Japanese fans 😍 she's lovely 

8 minutes ago, gia said:

I'm sure she wouldn't care about the language. I mean look at the way she behaves with her Japanese fans 😍 she's lovely 

She's the sweetest you're probably right 😊 she understands French a bit maybe I could talk in French and her in English lol 

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

She's the sweetest you're probably right 😊 she understands French a bit maybe I could talk in French and her in English lol 

Haha her Français est merdique but we all know she can speak it :hot:

12 minutes ago, gia said:

Haha her Français est merdique but we all know she can speak it :hot:

At least she understands,  and yes for someone who doesn't practice the language regularly she's speaking a good French lol

I'd make it a point to not ask anything regarding her work, but to try to talk to her like a normal human being. Probably ask her what her favorite song by The Cure is or something random like that since it's my favorite band as well lmao. I doubt she's often asked things about herself that don't involve her music, and I'd love to know the simple things that make her who she is :discurse:

Edited by lavenderblondee

• ★ Moderator

Id give her a big fat hug. Also just have like a casual convo with her, nothing work related, maybe talk about music in general like fav songs and lyrics and i would love to tell her like my life story and how she had an impact on me. Just like talk to her as Stefani and not Lady Gaga if you get me.

:cute:

37 minutes ago, Ray said:

Id give her a big fat hug. Also just have like a casual convo with her, nothing work related, maybe talk about music in general like fav songs and lyrics and i would love to tell her like my life story and how she had an impact on me. Just like talk to her as Stefani and not Lady Gaga if you get me.

:cute:

This would be a dream 😍 

I would love to have a coffee or a drink with her. As in to have some quality time and not just a nanosecond to take a selfie (but I'm still dreaming about that nanosecond haha) 

She's such a beautiful person 🤍 

23 hours ago, Adeline said:

she's speaking a good French lol

I have never studied French and I only know like 3 words, but when I hear Gaga speaking French she seems like she knows it really well, I mean her accent seems perfect, but I don't understand what she says so I don't know. Does she have a good accent? 😂 Because to me she sounds like a French person, but maybe I am wrong lol

23 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I doubt she's often asked things about herself that don't involve her music, and I'd love to know the simple things that make her who she is

I think starting with a simple question like "How are you?"  would make her very happy :sad2:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I have never studied French and I only know like 3 words, but when I hear Gaga speaking French she seems like she knows it really well, I mean her accent seems perfect, but I don't understand what she says so I don't know. Does she have a good accent? 😂 Because to me she sounds like a French person, but maybe I am wrong lol

Its not perfect but its correct lol. It depends on the moment she did speaks French.  But she takes her time so her words are good but not always the grammar 

She's just so cute. The same happens with Italian. I love the fact that she tries! Many people are shy about languages, she doesn't give a s*it and just says whatever hahah 😍

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its not perfect but its correct lol. It depends on the moment she did speaks French.  But she takes her time so her words are good but not always the grammar 

Aww that's cute 😍

Also when she speaks in Italian, plurals/singulars are not always correct, but she can understand a bit and she's so cute!

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
On 3/20/2021 at 4:22 PM, gia said:

This would be a dream 😍 

I would love to have a coffee or a drink with her. As in to have some quality time and not just a nanosecond to take a selfie (but I'm still dreaming about that nanosecond haha) 

She's such a beautiful person 🤍 

OMG RIGHT? Like meeting for a few seconds is cool yeah but i really wanna talk to her and have a casual convo. I doubt itll ever happen but keep dreaming i guess 😭.