Grammy Predictions

• Matt changed the title to Grammy Predictions
  • 2 weeks later...

You’ll kill me, but Gaga won’t win any Grammys this time :phone:

I hope Dua wins every nomination she has. Or at least win Record of the year. 

For new artist, I’m only rooting for Megan Thee Stallion. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really hope RAIN ON ME is gonna win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, and there's a chance Gaga and Ariana might win this one.

Not sure about Best Pop Vocal Album, Chromatica definitely deserve a Grammy but I have a feeling it's gonna be ignored...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I really hope RAIN ON ME is gonna win Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, and there's a chance Gaga and Ariana might win this one.

Not sure about Best Pop Vocal Album, Chromatica definitely deserve a Grammy but I have a feeling it's gonna be ignored...

Yes the BPVA gonna be tough

But what I'm looking forward more is her showing up and performing there. SHe won 2 in 2019 but totally ignored them

I think Rain On Me has to win something 100%.

But i think dua has been really successful this year and she might win a lot of the main categories. I just hope gaga wins something because she deserves it

2 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

Yes the BPVA gonna be tough

But what I'm looking forward more is her showing up and performing there. SHe won 2 in 2019 but totally ignored them

Are the Grammys going to be in person or recorded like the VMAs??

I think the list of performers is already out and she's not performing. She's gonna be in Italy to film the movie.

7 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

If they win the Best Pop Duo Performance who is gonna accept the award? Isn’t Gaga shooting Gucci at Italy?

Yes she is, maybe Ariana? Or maybe nobody, they'll just announce it and that's all.

I really hope they'll win but I feel like it's not gonna happen :(

On 2/22/2021 at 2:56 PM, LittleMonster07 said:

What I think is going to happen is lady Gaga will win a few awards but if she is not there filming Gucci they she will probably video call into the Grammys.

A quick video call of her would be amazing but I really doubt it because she didn't even acknowledge her nominations. :(