How do you feel when a tv show or movies mentions lady gaga

Hello little monsters, its been a long time since i posted so how do you feel when tv shows of movies mention lady gaga

I will go first, i feel like a connection with a show or movie that isn't even related to her, its a weird feeling but i get it. I remember i was watching a tv show that has no connection to lady gaga and when the mentioned her i felt like this :cheering: lol, its a little weird. do any of you get this kind of feeling 

Seany Gaga

It's a pretty great feeling lmao

I remember watching Emily In Paris and then out of nowhere they brought the "club, nother club, nother club, no sleep!" quote and I was shook lol

I like the show even more then because they clearly have taste 💅

• Love 3

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

It's a pretty great feeling lmao

I remember watching Emily In Paris and then out of nowhere they brought the "club, nother club, nother club, no sleep!" quote and I was shook lol

I like the show even more then because they clearly have taste 💅

i remember that, me and my mom used to watch that show, i loved that and yes they really do have great taste 💅💖

Seany Gaga

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

club, nother club, nother club, no sleep!" quote and I was shook lol

That was ICONIC 😂😂😂

I feel great lol! Usually they never say bad things about her, maybe just funny jokes that are nice :)

• Love 1

It's such amazing experience. I was watching The Gifted and then The Cure was played in the movie in ep1, season 1. That series is also one my most favorite series but too bad there are no new seasons while the last episode was an opening ending. 

There have been times when I'm watching a movie and the bedroom has an ARTPOP poster or something and then that's all I can focus on during that scene hahaha. My gf is sure to hear about it after the movie's over

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Chelsea said:

There have been times when I'm watching a movie and the bedroom has an ARTPOP poster or something and then that's all I can focus on during that scene hahaha. My gf is sure to hear about it after the movie's over

Im a little monsters just for 2 years and a half but I'm always watching background now for posters and stuff lol . I heard her music once in svu and her mentioned in svu too but not in other shows i think.  But it feel so great like the show recognize her impact in society it's a big deal ❤

Edited by Adeline

• ★ Moderator
8 hours ago, LittleMonster07 said:

Hello little monsters, its been a long time since i posted so how do you feel when tv shows of movies mention lady gaga

I will go first, i feel like a connection with a show or movie that isn't even related to her, its a weird feeling but i get it. I remember i was watching a tv show that has no connection to lady gaga and when the mentioned her i felt like this :cheering: lol, its a little weird. do any of you get this kind of feeling 

Not long ago, M6 (a french TV channel) made a little biography of Gaga. I was like : yaaaaaaaAAAAAAAASSSSS but why? Anyhoo :cheers: