Jump to content

"House Of Gucci" Filming In Milan (Day 8)


ChelseaQ
 Share

Recommended Posts

Following a day of filming on a closed set at Villa Necchi, Lady Gaga has been spotted in Milan filming "House of Gucci".

EwlxKPxWgAIJbVP.jpeg

Click on the image to open the gallery

Filming is set to continue in Milan for today and then production will move to Como as of tomorrow. 

Jared Leto has arrived in Milan as well, and has begun filming. The actor has gone through a drastic makeup and hair transformation to resemble Paolo Gucci. Photos had been previously released but had to be taken down due to legal reasons. 

Ridley Scott is known for a quick turnaround with his movies, and filming is still on schedule for the slated November 2021 release. 

 


View full article

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ChelseaQ said:

Ridley Scott is known for a quick turnaround with his movies, and filming is still on schedule for the slated November 2021 release. 

yesss can't waittttt, I'm happy it's gonna be released so early 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

yesss can't waittttt, I'm happy it's gonna be released so early 😍

Also, the Venice Film Festival is just a couple of months before the release... I'm not saying anything... but that's it. :ghost:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gia said:

Also, the Venice Film Festival is just a couple of months before the release

Finger crossed 🤞🏻

I've just found out the Festival will be from September 1st till September 11th :) (Usually it's in the end of August)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Finger crossed 🤞🏻

I've just found out the Festival will be from September 1st till September 11th :) (Usually it's in the end of August)

It usually is between end of August and mid-September. A friend of mine works there so I'll keep you updated 🤭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...