Lady Gaga sends love to the nominees of the Grammy's

dafniye

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Not Gaga tweeting at 8 pm saying she's watching the Grammys and then go to sleep :haha:

Hope she's having another beautiful day on set ❤️

The funniest part was the MOTHER MONSTER WAKE UP hashtag trending. 

Maybe she's meditating, maybe she's died 🤩

At some point that WAKE UP MOTHER MONSTER kind of bothered me. I don't want to be a party pooper but I feel Twitter becomes so pressing so quickly... I mean I'm sure Gaga wasn't asleep, she was just staying away from that toxic place that is Twitter... and it's sad, really! I remember twitter 10 years ago and I feel it was a completely different thing 

4 hours ago, gia said:

At some point that WAKE UP MOTHER MONSTER kind of bothered me. I don't want to be a party pooper but I feel Twitter becomes so pressing so quickly... I mean I'm sure Gaga wasn't asleep, she was just staying away from that toxic place that is Twitter... and it's sad, really! I remember twitter 10 years ago and I feel it was a completely different thing 

Exactly. It was fun in the beginning when Ari did it as a joke. But then as the tweets became more and more toxic, it took the fun out of it. That fanbase is one of the worst and so toxic. Some of you might have seen a particular threat roaming around twitter for gaga by them and that's made me so, so angry. How can a human being even think that, yet alone say it out loud. Especially all for an award? I'm so glad gaga didn't come online. Or if she had, she chose to stay quiet. 

55 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Exactly. It was fun in the beginning when Ari did it as a joke. But then as the tweets became more and more toxic, it took the fun out of it. That fanbase is one of the worst and so toxic. Some of you might have seen a particular threat roaming around twitter for gaga by them and that's made me so, so angry. How can a human being even think that, yet alone say it out loud. Especially all for an award? I'm so glad gaga didn't come online. Or if she had, she chose to stay quiet. 

Exactly, I agree. 

Twitter is completely f*cked up. So much hate for no reason 

I didn't see all of those tweets and hashtags you are talking about, because , I was asleep lol   I quit after she wins.  I'm happy she send us love and was thinking about us,  for me, it means that she was happy at the moment and wanted to share her happiness with us 🥺

She wasn't asleep probably just working or writing music or making out with Michael lol she knows how to protect herself now wich is good.

1 hour ago, gia said:

Exactly, I agree. 

Twitter is completely f*cked up. So much hate for no reason 

It's the most vile social media site. I'm glad she doesn't use social media that often now. There's our loss in that too, because we don't get as much interaction, but nothing matters to me more than the well-being of her mental health. 

6 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I didn't see all of those tweets and hashtags you are talking about, because , I was asleep lol   I quit after she wins.  I'm happy she send us love and was thinking about us,  for me, it means that she was happy at the moment and wanted to share her happiness with us 🥺

She wasn't asleep probably just working or writing music or making out with Michael lol she knows how to protect herself now wich is good.

It's a good thing you didn't see. My mood turned so sour and bitter after I saw all that, completely on the opposite end of my earlier ecstatic emotions because of her win. Some of the things made my blood boil. 

I agree, she must be with Michael, having authentic Italian Pasta and doing things she loves. 

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

It's a good thing you didn't see. My mood turned so sour and bitter after I saw all that, completely on the opposite end of my earlier ecstatic emotions because of her win. Some of the things made my blood boil. 

I agree, she must be with Michael, having authentic Italian Pasta and doing things she loves. 

Tbh I barely see anything negative on Twitter , I'm very selective, my tl is extra clean lol I pretty proud of the way I manage my Twitter account lol

22 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Haha I keep wondering what those 2 are doing in Italy in their spare time :lol: 

Anyway she was filming today and she's very professional... so I don't think they partied until late at night. They probably celebrated and went to sleep to look gorgeous today :hot: as always 

1 minute ago, gia said:

Haha I keep wondering what those 2 are doing in Italy in their spare time :lol: 

Anyway she was filming today and she's very professional... so I don't think they partied until late at night. They probably celebrated and went to sleep to look gorgeous today :hot: as always 

They probably just dance a little have a drink and sleep or work. Like you say she's very professional,  that woman never stop working ever  ! She's a warrior lol I hope she takes care of herself tho 🥺

14 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Tbh I barely see anything negative on Twitter , I'm very selective, my tl is extra clean lol I pretty proud of the way I manage my Twitter account lol

I always do the mistake of searching gaga up to see what people are talking about or using the hashtag when it's trending. Not anymore tho. 

20 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I always do the mistake of searching gaga up to see what people are talking about or using the hashtag when it's trending. Not anymore tho. 

Saaame 🙄 

18 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Well I've never done that lol I think Twitter would be less toxic if you don't let it be toxic for you . Just use it to keep in touch with the people you like to read about ❤

12 hours ago, Adeline said:

Well I've never done that lol I think Twitter would be less toxic if you don't let it be toxic for you . Just use it to keep in touch with the people you like to read about ❤

That's true. I'm trying to work on that <3

• Love 1

I agree Twitter can be a terrible place, there are so many annoying and rude people 😩  but I don't see as much negativity anymore, cause I unfollowed many of them. If you clean up your twitter a bit, and avoid searching for hashtags, it's not that bad.

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I agree Twitter can be a terrible place, there are so many annoying and rude people 😩  but I don't see as much negativity anymore, cause I unfollowed many of them. If you clean up your twitter a bit, and avoid searching for hashtags, it's not that bad.

You are right. I often look at what people say about Gaga just in case I'm missing out on something and I usually regret doing it :eww: