how have you been lately?

lilith

Busy, overloaded and overwhelmed with studying, happy to see Gaga so often and excited for tonight! 

Thank you for asking. What about you? 

I guess the most appropriate word to use for me is BORED.

I'm extremely bored about everything. Bored because I'm not working anymore so I don't have much to do, bored because I am not motivated to do anything, and bored about whole covid situation 😕

How about you?

Just now, Giulia Monster said:

I'm extremely bored about everything. Bored because I'm not working anymore so I don't have much to do, bored because I am not motivated to do anything, and bored about whole covid situation 😕

How about you?

I'm so sorry to read this... it's good you let it out though! If you can, try not to listen to the medias, they do make everything worse about the situation with the coronavirus... I feel so much better since I don't have a TV anymore. 

Maybe you can start a new drawing :tree:

Just now, gia said:

Maybe you can start a new drawing

Thank you!!! Yes I might do that 🤣  but I'm not motivated right now ;(

It's not really about the news, it's just the thought of being stuck in the house again for 3 weeks that's annoying, even though it's the right thing to do...

Stressed, overworked and feeling depressed. My mood is switching on and off again. School's been real tough, I don't have time for any of my hobbies, nor to even eat properly. Been having assessments for two weeks and I still have this week and the next to get through. 

Thanks for this. How are you? 

14 minutes ago, gia said:

Busy, overloaded and overwhelmed with studying, happy to see Gaga so often and excited for tonight! 

Thank you for asking. What about you? 

Don't forget to take breaks, exam season is upon us and I can relate with you. And hydrate yourself, it's been saving me a lot of headaches. 

13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

How about you?

That's a tough situation. Boredom is often accompanied with the inability to do anything productive. Try starting a new hobby, maybe learning a new language online or something that might distract you ❤️

16 hours ago, dafniye said:

Boredom is often accompanied with the inability to do anything productive.

Exactly!

For example, I love watching tv shows and I have so many episodes left behind. Usually it's because I don't have much time, but right now I have all the time I want...but still, I don't feel like watching it. But when I do, I really enjoy it, so I don't know why but I have like a huge feeling of laziness right now, I don't even feel like opening Netflix ugh...:eww:

Anyway, I'm trying to look for an online course or something that would help me for a future job, and want to learn something new, I just need to be motivated...and that's something I'm gonna try to do today!!! I hate being lazy lol

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly!

For example, I love watching tv shows and I have so many episodes left behind. Usually it's because I don't have much time, but right now I have all the time I want...but still, I don't feel like watching it. But when I do, I really enjoy it, so I don't know why but I have like a huge feeling of laziness right now, I don't even feel like opening Netflix ugh...:eww:

Anyway, I'm trying to look for an online course or something that would help me for a future job, and want to learn something new, I just need to be motivated...and that's something I'm gonna try to do today!!! I hate being lazy lol

I get you! I have these pending series that I really want to finish. In the weekends, when I have time, I either just scroll through social media or lay in bed. That's it. I want to watch them, but the appeal doesn't come as strong anymore. 

Goodluck on your course! You'll do great. Just take baby steps <3

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I get you! I have these pending series that I really want to finish. In the weekends, when I have time, I either just scroll through social media or lay in bed. That's it. I want to watch them, but the appeal doesn't come as strong anymore. 

Goodluck on your course! You'll do great. Just take baby steps <3

Thank you ❤️❤️

I'm living like a robot lately,  more than usual.  I'm so anchored to my routines that I don't think at all and I don't come here anymore because I have nothing interesting to say and in the result I feel a bit lonely 

20 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm living like a robot lately,  more than usual.  I'm so anchored to my routines that I don't think at all and I don't come here anymore because I have nothing interesting to say and in the result I feel a bit lonely 

Now I feel ignored too lol like on Twitter sometimes I feel like a ghost completely invisible 😅

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Now I feel ignored too lol like on Twitter sometimes I feel like a ghost completely invisible 😅

You shouldn't feel ignored 😘 I get you, the routine can kill you. I hate it. Makes time and days meaningless to me... 

How was you day today? :crazy:

1 hour ago, gia said:

You shouldn't feel ignored 😘 I get you, the routine can kill you. I hate it. Makes time and days meaningless to me... 

How was you day today? :crazy:

Better, I'm sorry for the complaint. Sometime I become rude when I feel rejected lol thank you for answering 😘 

I love my routine because it keeps me from thinking to much but sometimes I realise it's not that healthy maybe , the more i don't go out and don't talk to people the less I want to do it 😬

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Better, I'm sorry for the complaint. Sometime I become rude when I feel rejected lol thank you for answering 😘 

I love my routine because it keeps me from thinking to much but sometimes I realise it's not that healthy maybe , the more i don't go out and don't talk to people the less I want to do it 😬

hahah I'm sure nobody was rejecting you! I've been so busy lately I barely come to the forum too... 

Do you live by yourself? 😄 I get your point but I live with other people so I'm never completely alone (sometimes I wish I was) 

7 hours ago, gia said:

hahah I'm sure nobody was rejecting you! I've been so busy lately I barely come to the forum too... 

Do you live by yourself? 😄 I get your point but I live with other people so I'm never completely alone (sometimes I wish I was) 

Yes I live alone , and I'm alone at work most of the time . I have a trainee at the moment donuts good I made him a little monsters lol 😄

I love being alone at home ! But not at work

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

My life has been a mess tbh.

:eww:

What's happening? 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yes I live alone , and I'm alone at work most of the time . I have a trainee at the moment donuts good I made him a little monsters lol 😄

I love being alone at home ! But not at work

Hahahaha that's how you do it!! Let's give those kids an education :slay: 

Yeah staying alone 24/7 can be tiring... you should come here more often!! 

1 hour ago, gia said:

Hahahaha that's how you do it!! Let's give those kids an education :slay: 

Yeah staying alone 24/7 can be tiring... you should come here more often!! 

Yeah I know, that's what I was doing before. But I don't know what to say lol I stopped coming when the people was going crazy to have the giveaway and after I avoid the pics of the movies.. but I'm back , at least I'm trying because I miss it and I feel guilty fo tr not coming because I love the forum so much it's an amazing place ❤

26 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Yeah I know, that's what I was doing before. But I don't know what to say lol I stopped coming when the people was going crazy to have the giveaway and after I avoid the pics of the movies.. but I'm back , at least I'm trying because I miss it and I feel guilty fo tr not coming because I love the forum so much it's an amazing place ❤

I know... so annoying... have you noticed they don't stick around anymore? 🙄 those kids are so annoying. 

I wish you a great day. Sending loads of love to you Xx 

6 hours ago, gia said:

I know... so annoying... have you noticed they don't stick around anymore? 🙄 those kids are so annoying. 

I wish you a great day. Sending loads of love to you Xx 

Thank you,  have a great day too, and thank you for your answers ❤❤

1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Honestly too much to explain in one post.

😔 I hope it will be better soon then. Hang on to the positive,  even the little things can help you 😘

• Thanks 1