What if we lived on Chromatica?

4 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

Chromatica is not planet its a supermarket 😂

6A37E20F-7B93-4B78-A3EC-CA6DB9B1A808.jpeg

Haha and not a cheap one 😂 

• LMAO 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LadyOfTheDame said:

If we lived on Chromatica we wouldn't be living in late stage capitalism, cause ''in Chromatica no one thing is greater than the other''

hahaha that is so true! Apparently now we would be streaming ARTPOP, directly connected with our mates on Venus :glasses3: spacer.png

I mean... ARTPOP is Chromatica's sister album anyways so... I would've been very happy if she explored the idea of Chromatica as a planet a little more to be honest.

1 hour ago, gia said:

hahaha that is so true! Apparently now we would be streaming ARTPOP, directly connected with our mates on Venus :glasses3: spacer.png

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 4/14/2021 at 4:05 PM, LadyOfTheDame said:

I mean... ARTPOP is Chromatica's sister album anyways so... I would've been very happy if she explored the idea of Chromatica as a planet a little more to be honest.

We need an ARTPOP X Chromatica mix. I would totally LIVE for it. And I agree with you that chromatica is ARTPOP’s sister. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Just now, Tony said:

We need an ARTPOP X Chromatica mix. I would totally LIVE for it. And I agree with you that chromatica is ARTPOP’s sister. 

Funny. I remember when DJWS teased that when he worked w/ Ga on LG6 he said it´s ARTPOPs little sister. Then Bloodp*p produced Chromatica and it also turned out to be similar to ARTPOP! Or at least the style and direction are veeeery similar!

ARTPOP still runs through her veins very fast and thick. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

Funny. I remember when DJWS teased that when he worked w/ Ga on LG6 he said it´s ARTPOPs little sister. Then Bloodp*p produced Chromatica and it also turned out to be similar to ARTPOP! Or at least the style and direction are veeeery similar!

ARTPOP still runs through her veins very fast and thick. 

I demand the original LG6. I don’t complain about Chromatica but I want to listen to this AP’s little sister 😍

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Tony said:

I demand the original LG6. I don’t complain about Chromatica but I want to listen to this AP’s little sister 😍

I totally agree with you!! I wonder how the original LG6 sounds.. seriously I'm so curious, I wish we could have a snippet or something, I bet it has a really interesting sound. Also the concepts and the lyrics omg.. Yes I'm fantasizing about an album that will probably never hear lmao it's my full time job

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
26 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

I totally agree with you!! I wonder how the original LG6 sounds.. seriously I'm so curious, I wish we could have a snippet or something, I bet it has a really interesting sound. Also the concepts and the lyrics omg.. Yes I'm fantasizing about an album that will probably never hear lmao it's my full time job

Just like DJWS might have said, it might be AP little sister. Maybe we can have it in the future, as they will reunite later this year. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
24 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

That could be LG9 after we get ACT II 👀👀

Not LG9 😂😂 :teeth:

16 minutes ago, Tony said:

Not LG9 😂😂 :teeth:

Well...if LG7 is coming in November, ACT II is possibly LG8, so the scrapped DJWS LG6 could be LG9 making the scrapped RedOne work on LG5 be LG10 sometimes in 2027 👀

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

Well...if LG7 is coming in November, ACT II is possibly LG8, so the scrapped DJWS LG6 could be LG9 making the scrapped RedOne work on LG5 be LG10 sometimes in 2027 👀

So many LG♾ :DerpGa: let’s just wait and see. Tbh I can’t wait to CTC2 🥰

19 minutes ago, Tony said:

So many LG♾ :DerpGa: let’s just wait and see. Tbh I can’t wait to CTC2 🥰

If she doesn’t abandon us for the film industry 😭

tbh I’d be more into C3C if she would’ve written the songs herself..I’m not that hyped knowing the songs ain’t hers. She’ll slay tho>>>

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

If she doesn’t abandon us for the film industry 😭

tbh I’d be more into C3C if she would’ve written the songs herself..I’m not that hyped knowing the songs ain’t hers. She’ll slay tho>>>

Well, she’s a great actress, so I wouldn’t be mad if she dedicates entirely to acting, she does her job good 😌 

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

She really does but i love her music more 🤫

Yeah. But I will love whatever she decides to do ❤️