Jump to content

What if we lived on Chromatica?


Recommended Posts

So let's dream for a while and pretend we all live on Chromatica, where time and space are not a thing, the coronavirus is not allowed in and we don't pay anything with money but with love and kindness 🌸 

What would you like to do with other members of the community? How do you think life there would be? What would we wear (if anything)? 

 

I would love to go out for dinner together, or maybe cook together, (get drunk) and dance to Lady Gaga's entire discography :fun: 

Can you imagine how cool it would be to put all of our cultures together and share what makes us special and different to each other? 

Plus dancing and singing to Gaga and doing normal activities with people that share the same feelings for her would be so amazing :cute: 

 

Maybe at some point we could hop on a plane and go see what's going on on the Earth 🤔 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a very interesting question. 

I would give my left arm to be able to dance to Lady Gaga all night long with fellow little monsters. Having to discuss her, what drew us to her, how we see her in our perspective etc would be the best thing possible. 

In regards to clothes, I would adapt the Kindness Punks' attire 😂❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the currency there would have her face on it. With a big, fat TRICON plastered on the top. Triconic behavior if you ask me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha I was thinking about a money-free world but maybe we could have some collectables! Coins could have the signs of Chromatica's tribes and cash could have her face printed on 🤔 I actually like it! :chillin: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gia said:

Haha I was thinking about a money-free world but maybe we could have some collectables! Coins could have the signs of Chromatica's tribes and cash could have her face printed on 🤔 I actually like it! :chillin: 

Oooh I like that idea of the coins. Me thinks you a genius haha

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

I wish we had a quiz that would divide us into the tribes of Chromatica 😂  Just like the one on Wizarding World from Harry Potter 🤣

Can we sign a petition or something? 💀 Or can we have a sorting tribal process here pretty please @Matt 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dafniye said:

Or can we have a sorting tribal process here pretty please @Matt 😁

That would be awesome!! I wish we knew more about the tribes and their characteristics though....I'm sure each has a meaning..but we don't have anything other than the symbols from the Stupid Love video :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

That would be awesome!! I wish we knew more about the tribes and their characteristics though....I'm sure each has a meaning..but we don't have anything other than the symbols from the Stupid Love video :(

True. When Stupid Love was released and the ideas of the tribes were first introduced, everyone had so many theories and different interpretations about them. Hopefully, if and when the Chromatica Ball happens, Gaga talks about this more

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dafniye said:

True. When Stupid Love was released and the ideas of the tribes were first introduced, everyone had so many theories and different interpretations about them. Hopefully, if and when the Chromatica Ball happens, Gaga talks about this more

I agree! I think there's a whole bigger concept behind this album but is kept latent (I don't want to think it's dead). I truly hope that at some point the Chromatica ball will happen. Potentially the concept of an entire brand new planet gives space to so many ideas 😍 and I'm sure Gaga and her team had so many but haven't let them out! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, gia said:

I agree! I think there's a whole bigger concept behind this album but is kept latent (I don't want to think it's dead). I truly hope that at some point the Chromatica ball will happen. Potentially the concept of an entire brand new planet gives space to so many ideas 😍 and I'm sure Gaga and her team had so many but haven't let them out! 

Exactly. They had been planning for two whole years. Who knows what could have happened at Coachella (that's my biggest regret, that gaga had a set planned :( but it didn't happen)

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a revival of the era when the Chromatica ball happens. I don't know why, but I have this certain feeling. Then again, I'm always wrong 🤡

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator

This is what would have been:

image.gif.cc61ea5aee1015ca1655b4a598ea16f3.gif

  • LMAO 1
  • WIG 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
On 3/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, tony said:

This is what would have been:

image.gif.cc61ea5aee1015ca1655b4a598ea16f3.gif

This is evil 😭 at least let there be rocks and nature 😭.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, gia said:

So apparently if we were to live on Chromatica we would be sipping Dom Pérignon all day guys :chillin: 

Champagne and oreos lmao 🤣  

Expensive and cheap mixed together lol 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Champagne and oreos lmao 🤣  

Expensive and cheap mixed together lol 

So unhealthy :haha: 

ItalianGa would probably cook something for us 928806621_tenor(1).gif.1a0348c22b4a7dd842f3232d22bf4ac9.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gia said:

So unhealthy :haha: 

ItalianGa would probably cook something for us 928806621_tenor(1).gif.1a0348c22b4a7dd842f3232d22bf4ac9.gif

Oh yes what a dream,  watching gaga cooking and dancing 🥺🥺

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...