Officer who arrested Patrizia speaks on Lady Gaga's look

"I recently saw Lady Gaga as Patrizia and I have to say she looks a lot like her." 

-Carmine Gallo, officer who arrested Patrizia Reggiani in 1997 to Repubblica

FB_IMG_1615670369116.jpg

• Love 3
  • WIG 2
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

"I recently saw Lady Gaga as Patrizia and I have to say she looks a lot like her." 

-Carmine Gallo, officer who arrested Patrizia Reggiani in 1997 to Repubblica

FB_IMG_1615670369116.jpg

I swear, I read "she looks hot like hell" 😳 

• LMAO 2
  • ★ Moderator

Wait til he finds out Gaga killed her former and left her in a trunk on Highway 10!

In all seriousness now, both Adam and Gaga are top notch cast choices for this picture.

• LMAO 1
Just now, gia said:

I swear, I read "she looks hot like hell" 😳 

I mean that too, ain't no denying that 🌝

Just now, LittleMouse said:

Wait til he finds out Gaga killed her former and left her in a trunk on Highway 10!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

both Adam and Gaga are top notch cast choices for this picture.

I agree with this. I’m so excited for this movie. It will be AWESOME 👏🏻 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

2 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

In all seriousness now, both Adam and Gaga are top notch cast choices for this picture.

I loved this! Haha

And I totally agree about the casting. When I heard Adam Driver was in the movie I was so happy because he’s a great actor. It makes me proud to see Gaga on the same level.

11 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

lmaooooo!!!

I've noticed that everybody is talking about Gaga all the time!! Even the local news, they keep saying "The movie with Lady Gaga", that's cool but there are other great actors in the movie. Adam is extremely talented!! But I feel like not many people here in Italy know who he is 😐

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

lmaooooo!!!

I've noticed that everybody is talking about Gaga all the time!! Even the local news, they keep saying "The movie with Lady Gaga", that's cool but there are other great actors in the movie. Adam is extremely talented!! But I feel like not many people here in Italy know who he is 😐

I know right! But still! I mean there's also Al Pacino in the movie and despite that it's immediately become "Lady Gaga's movie" hahah 

This will have an impact on Chromatica too! Guys can you imagine how HUGE that album would've been with a stronger promotion? 😳 I mean, it's already big after being barely promoted. 

I'm also so excited for the new jazz album! I can't believe so many things are finally going on :cute: It's going to be such a great year for Gaga's career! She's grown up so much. And finally the world is recognising how talented she is :sad2: 

I'm pretty sure Perseverance can see Gaga from Mars!! 

(sorry for going off-topic, I got excited and needed to share) 

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

This is so funny. And I feel like the hype for this movie is so big. Not sure if they share the outfits for promoting purpose or not but it surely have good effect. 

Exactly. It's one of, if not the most, anticipated movies of 2021. I'm so glad Gaga's getting recognition as an actress. 

• Love 1