"House of Gucci" Filming In Milan (Day 4)

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Lady Gaga and Adam Driver have been spotted on the set of "House of Gucci" for the second day of filming in Milan.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Click on the pictures to open the Gallery

The actors shot some scenes earlier this morning in Piazza del Duomo and then moved to another set. The new images from the set depict Lady Gaga and Adam Driver sharing a typical Italian sandwich, as well as other wholesome interactions between the two actors. They moved to a new location later as revealed in a video shot by a fan. 

More scenes will be shot tomorrow in Milan.

credits: annalisacordella (ig)

View full article

• Love 4

• ★ Senior Moderator

She’s giving us everything we need! 😍

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

All these pictures are make my studies so greatly unproductive 😍 but I'm so happy!!! She really is stunning 😍 she seems happy and comfortable too. 

And yeah, she's so small 😂 I love her so much :sad2: I wonder what's going to happen today 

• Love 2

On 3/11/2021 at 10:29 AM, Matt said:

They moved to a new location later as revealed in a video shot by a fan. 

That's Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, next to Piazza Duomo....how cute is Gaga listening to Ridley?? :cute:

• Love 1

I have heard that Italy could be on quarantine again from Monday ..i don't know if it's true 

anyway she looks so great  i can't wait to see this movie  and i hope she will be recognized as one of the best actresses  :ghost:

23 hours ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

I have heard that Italy could be on quarantine again from Monday ..i don't know if it's true 

Yes you are right! Most of Italy is going under lockdown again till Easter 😭  We are in the middle of the third wave of the pandemic :sad1:

But there's nothing to worry about, I think it's better for the cast and crew as they will be able to film the movie without people around 😅 and they are all safe and get tested like always!

• Love 1

Thank you Giulia , you make me feel better I hope everything will be ok and I am so sorry for the quarantine  ..that virus sucks so much .. Take care of you ... do you know if Michael is still there with her ? im sorry for the stupid question lol

15 hours ago, Marie-Noëlle said:

Thank you Giulia , you make me feel better I hope everything will be ok and I am so sorry for the quarantine  ..that virus sucks so much .. Take care of you ... do you know if Michael is still there with her ? im sorry for the stupid question lol

No problem haha. I haven't seen Michael here in Milan or in Aosta Valley, not even in pictures. He was in Rome with Gaga for sure, so I don't know where he might be right now 🤔  Maybe he's still in Rome, or maybe he just went back to the US.

Gaga is still in Milan right now, and they are all moving the set to Lake Como either tomorrow or Wednesday, and they are gonna film there for a week. Then they are probably going to Florence in Tuscany, but we don't have many details about locations there, so I'm not sure...then they'll go back to Rome eventually to finish filming. Maybe he will join Gaga in Rome again 🤔

• Love 1