Today is Natali's birthday!

Giulia Monster

• ★ Moderator
26 minutes ago, Matt said:

Has anyone see her in Italy?

I thought it was her who hugged Gaga while she was leaving the hotel in Rome in the 1st video, but some people said it was Michael, so Idk. It was hard to make out who it was since the quality was so low, but I was nearly sure it was her. Idk how people are mixing up her and Michael 😂

tumblr_ll9o2iCeqt1qz9t7yo1_500.gif

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Happy Birthday Natali  🎉🎂🎁🎈 GBU 💕

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 3/10/2021 at 12:01 PM, Matt said:

Has anyone see her in Italy?

No clue, I haven't seen her anywhere, I don't think she's here 🤔

On 3/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, little_monster_amy said:

I thought it was her who hugged Gaga while she was leaving the hotel in Rome in the 1st video, but some people said it was Michael, so Idk.

The one who hugged Gaga wasn't Michael because he is the first guy who gets on the van in the video. He has the same cap he was wearing in Washington the day before the Inauguration, in those pictures where Gaga is wearing the white dress.

The one who hugged Gaga I am not sure who she is. At first I thought it was @kimseesmonsters (that's her name on ig), but it could be anyone, including Natali....I don't know 🤔

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

No clue, I haven't seen her anywhere, I don't think she's here 🤔

The one who hugged Gaga wasn't Michael because he is the first guy who gets on the van in the video. He has the same cap he was wearing in Washington the day before the Inauguration, in those pictures where Gaga is wearing the white dress.

The one who hugged Gaga I am not sure who she is. At first I thought it was @kimseesmonsters (that's her name on ig), but it could be anyone, including Natali....I don't know 🤔

Thanks ❤