Lady Gaga Shares The First Picture From The Set Of "House Of Gucci"

Matt

• ★ Administrator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>

Lady Gaga shared on her socials the first picture of her and Adam Driver on the set of "House of Gucci" in Bressoney, Italy.

Lady Gaga is currently in Italy filming "House of Gucci", Ridley Scott's upcoming movie, about the murder of Gucci. Lady Gaga is portraying the former wife of Gucci, Patrizia Reggiani, charged with the murder of her husband back in 1998.

The artist was spotted in Aosta Valley yesterday and today, filming a couple of scenes under the snow. The production is expected to move to Milan starting tomorrow.

The first candids from set came out on March 8, which you can check out here. The shots featured Gaga and Driver filming in Aosta Valley. The candids from their second day can be seen here

View full article

• Love 3

• ★ Senior Moderator
ipsFlex ipsFlex-ai:center'>

:sad2:

I couldn’t be more happy 😭💕 They look so good!!!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Gaga being Italian + tweeting in Italian :crying:

13 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm a bit divided about those pics,  obviously I'm happy to see her but I really don't like the spoilers about the movie lol

Haha it's okay... I get you. But just put your diplomatic part aside and enjoy the pics 😍😂 I will forget that I saw them haha 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

:sad3: can't wait to see all the interviews about the movie where she's gonna speak Italian a bit 😂😂

Can't wait for her 'come ti chiama?' 😍 :cute:

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I SCREAMED!!!!!!!! :dead:  :sad2:

:sad3: can't wait to see all the interviews about the movie where she's gonna speak Italian a bit 😂😂

I know a little Italian, Ciao Buongiorno 💖😘

Edited by LittleMonster07

Seany Gaga

Spoiler

8 hours ago, gia said:

Gaga being Italian + tweeting in Italian :crying:

Haha it's okay... I get you. But just put your diplomatic part aside and enjoy the pics 😍😂 I will forget that I saw them haha 

Its not diplomatic,  its just who I am lol you can say I have some OCD i really don't like to see things before seeing them. For example I don't read the summary of a book lol. So I'm really divided to choose between watch and not.

4 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its not diplomatic,  its just who I am lol you can say I have some OCD i really don't like to see things before seeing them. For example I don't read the summary of a book lol. So I'm really divided to choose between watch and not.

Ohh I'm the same!!! I don't watch trailers hahaha my friends hate that 😂 

3 minutes ago, gia said:

Ohh I'm the same!!! I don't watch trailers hahaha my friends hate that 😂 

Me neither I close my eyes and covers my ears. I can't help it. Its actually kinda painfull because I feel so guilty but I cant watch those pictures . it's stronger than me 😔

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Me neither I close my eyes and covers my ears. I can't help it. Its actually kinda painfull because I feel so guilty but I cant watch those pictures . it's stronger than me 😔

haha I'm glad I'm not the only one with these kinds of issues 😂