Chromatica Digital concert / visual experience

So this year has seen the rise of two things: animated visuals, and digital concerts (à la Studio 2054 + Cape God digital concert).

My biggest wish for this era at this point, is an hour - two hour long concert. The 911 video was shot in a manner that everyone involved was safe, and it’s one of her best visuals of all time. I feel the same thing could be done at an empty concert venue or renting out a large warehouse space or something. Maybe she could perform the coachella set she had planned for this year, indoors. 

Also, Gaga’s possibilities with a virtual concert that are in her control are endless. She can perform instant costume changes like the VMAs, or she could even use digital effects to add a certain atmosphere or edge. Also, since it would be a mostly fan-attended event, she wouldn’t really have pressure to play “the hits” if she didn’t want to.

Would you guys be down for this concept? Would you want her to do a mix of old and new songs? Or would you want her to just do Chomatica? If so, would you want her to play it straight through or mix it up?

In my perfect world, Gaga does this virtual show and performs all of Chromatica + fan favorites. Invites all the features for a real time or digital duet, and performs stand-outs from previous albums like Venus, Scheiße, DITD, Monster, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, etc. Including intricate costume changes and visuals with live instrumentation all recorded in a UHQ format. The live chromatica album we could all have on our apple music’s from that >>>>

• Love 1

Yeah, I don Think so either. Gaga needs real connection, real adrenaline, she’s been positive about the Chromatica Ball happening, despite Intrerscope pushing her on promoting or doing a virtual concert to get more money.

She’s a sweetheart, she genuinely cares.

• ★ Moderator

A digital concert would be perfect. Not only for the current situation of the world but it gives little monsters all around the world a chance to watch Gaga live, also in a virtual concert gaga could do more acts than live face to face.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:15 PM, LukeAPrayer said:

without all “the hits”

Why some people don’t like Gaga performing her hits? 😭💔 

///// 

And yes, a virtual concert would be perfect for at least “ending the era”. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really hope the Chromatica Ball goes ahead but it's not looking likely for my country anyway. I really hope it does though, it would be such an amazing experience! It would show us the world of chromatica, but if that's not an option I would love to see her do a virtual concert to help us understand chromatic more