Born This Way Foundation Seeking New Youth Advisors

Lady Gaga's charity, the Born This Way Foundation, is looking for youth leaders to become Advisors for their team.

"Our team of Advisors will play a pivotal role in the planning and execution of programs, campaigns, and projects core to our mission. These Advisors will have the awesome opportunity to be a part of Born This Way Foundation’s legacy and be celebrated ambassadors of our work in their communities and beyond."

The Born This Way Foundation, started in 2011 by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta, recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary. With this milestone, the group is also searching for new, innovative, and inclusive representatives to join them on their mission of creating a kinder world.

In order to be eligible, applicants must:

• Be 15 – 24 years old (If under the age of 18, must have parental/guardian consent to participate).
  • Uphold the Foundation’s principles and demonstrate a commitment to promoting kindness, bravery, and mental wellness.
  • Participate as an author on Channel Kindness.
  • Be comfortable with technology and communicating our message.
  • Agree to a twelve-month term of service from the date of appointment.

If chosen, roles and responsibilities will include dedicating 2 to 4 hours of volunteer time each month, participate in video conferences, write and create at least four pieces for Channel Kindness, as well as various other requirements.

To learn more and to apply, you can visit the Born This Way Foundation's application form here .

The deadline is April 1st. Those chosen will be contacted by April 15th.

View full article

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I love the fact they involve so many young people ❤️

Too bad it is open only for people between 15 and 24 years old, I'm 25 🙃

I'm 25, too. They make us feel old :DerpGa:

32 minutes ago, Verus Turbo said:

I'm 25, too. They make us feel old :DerpGa:

Go change your paperwork while you still can 💀

Jk

• ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, dafniye said:

Thanks for this. Even though I have horrible social anxiety and can't do that good at video calls etc, I still applied!

You applied for a safe working space. You're gonna do great!

38 minutes ago, LittleMouse said:

You applied for a safe working space. You're gonna do great!

Thank you. Means so much to me. Even if I don't get selected, I still feel good that at least I applied ❤️

• Love 1
On 3/7/2021 at 12:57 AM, dafniye said:

Thank you. Means so much to me. Even if I don't get selected, I still feel good that at least I applied ❤️

Yeah i applied too and im glad its not just for the US like other stuff ( limited edition gaga items lmao)+

• ★ Administrator
On 3/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, Verus Turbo said:

I'm 25, too. They make us feel old

Me too...they literally called us old. =(

• LMAO 1
1 hour ago, chestrkng said:

Yeah i applied too and im glad its not just for the US like other stuff ( limited edition gaga items lmao)+

Yesss! I was so glad to see that too. Good luck to you! 

• 3 weeks later...

Omg guys I got an email from BTW foundation and they're asking me to submit a follow up short video and fill up a short google form 😭❤️

I got that email on 25th March but I just saw it today and I'm so honored that they even liked my initial application to follow up with me 🥺❤️