Twiter accounts suspended

Hey little monsters , how are you ? 

I've noticed a lot of accounts on Twitter got suspended , it's a mess. What's happening and why now ? 🥺

• ★ Administrator

Record labels check for "copyright" tweets regularly, and when it happens, they mass report thousands of accounts

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Matt said:

Record labels check for "copyright" tweets regularly, and when it happens, they mass report thousands of accounts

Its awful  ! Could it happen to you?? It's about the music on the video's people posts ? 

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Its awful  ! Could it happen to you?? It's about the music on the video's people posts ? 

Yeah. The accounts you mentioned probably tweeted a ton of videos with copyrighted music because most of times Twitter just warns you to delete the tweet.

Embedding other users videos with copyrighted music can get you acc warned, locked or suspended.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, LittleMouse said:

Yeah. The accounts you mentioned probably tweeted a ton of videos with copyrighted music because most of times Twitter just warns you to delete the tweet.

Embedding other users videos with copyrighted music can get you acc warned, locked or suspended.

So , it's about the videos too ? Even if they have not music? 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah I noticed this too

And also on Instagram. It's awful, so much hardwork goes down the drain in an instant. 

I just hope it's not going to happen to LGN or some of the kindest persons I've meet on Twitter 🥺

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I just hope it's not going to happen to LGN or some of the kindest persons I've meet on Twitter 🥺

Yeah me too. LGN's Instagram account was suspended tho. Twitter. I hope the same doesn't happen in twitter. 

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah me too. LGN's Instagram account was suspended tho. Twitter. I hope the same doesn't happen in twitter. 

Tbh I don't like Instagram lol i only goes on Twitter but yes fingers crossed  🤞

2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Tbh I don't like Instagram lol i only goes on Twitter but yes fingers crossed  🤞

I always get my twitter suspended (my personal one) for no reason for a few months, and I can't ever verify it because apparently my phone number is already in use. So I use Instagram mostly, but now it's getting so shady and frustrating. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I always get my twitter suspended (my personal one) for no reason for a few months, and I can't ever verify it because apparently my phone number is already in use. So I use Instagram mostly, but now it's getting so shady and frustrating. 

I'm sorry it happened to you too.  Apparently you're supposed to have a warning before.  When it happens how long are you suspended? 

Edited by Adeline
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I'm sorry it happened to you too.  Apparently you're supposed to have a warning before.  When it happens how long are you suspended? 

Ugh no, it's just, since I don't have a phone number to verify it, whenever I like a picture or comment on the same day I get suspended. The process of getting it unsuspended usually takes about a month or two. That's why I've given up. Tried another account too, but that too had the same fate. 

And I don't even know who's used my phone number. I've tried searching for it but it says an account with this phone number doesn't exist 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad 1
  • ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, Adeline said:

So , it's about the videos too ? Even if they have not music? 

If they have any copyrighted content. For example, videos from paid virtual shows get deleted too.

4 hours ago, dafniye said:

LGN account wasn't suspended over copyright infringement 💔

My account got locked a few days ago for tweeting Tr*mp 3 YEARS ago to go choke on a chicken wing. It's unlocked now. I had to remove the targeted harrassment 🙄🙄

One of my good friends, Patrickrazzi on twitter (hes been in the little monster community since 2008 with almost 5k followers), got suspended for copyright. He posted music BACK IN NOVEMBER. He had no warning or anything. I went through ALL my media, I searched key words, etc to ensure my account is okay. Ive had this since 2009 and have had various interactions with gaga and the haus over the years, I do not want to start fresh especially since gaga barely uses twitter now 😭

Its really scary  tbh

me , I have nothing on my Twitter but for you it must be stressful. And if you made friends its complicated to found them after.  

I understand that there is copyright but they should warn before ! And explain!  

7 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

If they have any copyrighted content. For example, videos from paid virtual shows get deleted too.

LGN account wasn't suspended over copyright infringement 💔

What was it suspended for then? Impersonation? Because that's mostly what miss IG is doing. 

20 hours ago, LittleMouse said:

That's horrible... 😩

On 3/5/2021 at 1:29 PM, Adeline said:

I've noticed a lot of accounts on Twitter got suspended

Is that momentarily? Do they get their accounts back eventually?

On 3/6/2021 at 2:18 AM, Chelsea said:

My account got locked a few days ago for tweeting Tr*mp 3 YEARS ago to go choke on a chicken wing. It's unlocked now. I had to remove the targeted harrassment 🙄🙄

One of my good friends, Patrickrazzi on twitter (hes been in the little monster community since 2008 with almost 5k followers), got suspended for copyright. He posted music BACK IN NOVEMBER. He had no warning or anything. I went through ALL my media, I searched key words, etc to ensure my account is okay. Ive had this since 2009 and have had various interactions with gaga and the haus over the years, I do not want to start fresh especially since gaga barely uses twitter now 😭

omg this is ridiculous...

On 3/6/2021 at 7:53 AM, Adeline said:

Its really scary  tbh

me , I have nothing on my Twitter but for you it must be stressful. And if you made friends its complicated to found them after.  

I understand that there is copyright but they should warn before ! And explain!  

Algorithms guys... they don't have a brain and are way cheaper than humans