‘Chromatica’ Deluxe Tri-fold Vinyl To Be Released This Summer

• ★ Administrator

A new Record Store Day exclusive ‘Chromatica’ Vinyl with a Jacket Sleeve is set to be released this summer.

spacer.png

The new deluxe Tri-fold Vinyl, will feature a yellow Vinyl with the original 16 tracks, a 28 page LP size booklet, and a 40 page Fanzine with tracklisting sticker. Chromatica is also set to be released on standard black vinyl with a Gatefold sleeve later this year.

The release date for the RSD exclusive vinyl has been scheduled for June 12th as part of RSD21. Price unknown.

View full article

• Love 2
  • WIG 3
  • ★ Moderator

Thank Godga i didnt but the Chromatica box, i was about to yesterday but idk why i decided not and now this vinyl. Yup this is definetly more worth it.

:cute:

• LMAO 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, Matt said:

A new Record Store Day exclusive ‘Chromatica’ Vinyl with a Jacket Sleeve will be released this summer.

spacer.png

The new deluxe Tri-fold Vinyl, will feature a yellow Vinyl with the original 16 tracks, a 28 page LP size booklet, and a 40 page Fanzine with tracklisting sticker. A second edition with a "regular" black vinyl (in Sleeve) will be released later.

The release date has been scheduled for June 12th as part of RSD21. Price unknown.

View full article

OMG! This makes me so happy! I’ll start saving money to buy it ❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

9 hours ago, Matt said:

A new Record Store Day exclusive ‘Chromatica’ Vinyl with a Jacket Sleeve will be released this summer.

spacer.png

The new deluxe Tri-fold Vinyl, will feature a yellow Vinyl with the original 16 tracks, a 28 page LP size booklet, and a 40 page Fanzine with tracklisting sticker. A second edition with a "regular" black vinyl (in Sleeve) will be released later.

The release date has been scheduled for June 12th as part of RSD21. Price unknown.

View full article

A tri-fold vinyl for a tricon. 

• ★ Administrator

FYI: The vinyls will be US only. Other stores will only get it by US Export.

• Annoyed 1
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not this again 😭

Praying for the day my country gets anything. 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Is that for the RSD release only or will the RSD exclusive AND the gatefold be US exclusive?

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY some news! According to her official (now password-protected) Dutch webshop, the tri-fold (the regular one, not the RSD yellow one) will be released on July 17th. But most importantly, WE'VE GOT A VISUAL!! And it's EVERYTHING! Can't wait! 💕

20210327_174022.jpg

• Love 2