A project for Ryan! <3

chromartica

Hey everyone! 

this is my first time starting a topic on here, i hope i'm doing everything right haha! 

since the dogs are safe now and so many people thought of ryan or want to reach out to him to wish him a speedy recovery, i thought it would be nice to do a little something to make him smile and help him get through this rough time. so if you want, you can send a message for him along with a picture of you and your dog/pet (or alone) or art (both in square format if you can) to the email address below - i'm putting together an ebook and will send it to his friend so he can forward it to him (i already talked to his friend and he loves the idea!). <3

if you want to participate (summed up):

1. write a message for him and send it to [email protected]

2. add your name and/or username that you wish to be included

3. IF YOU WANT, add a selfie (square) of you (with your dog/pet if you have one, or just you 🤗) - if you don't send a picture, i'll just put some flowers next to your message!

4. you can also send in visual art in pdf, jpg or any other picture format

5. the deadline is march 3rd 2021!

(i'll include everything sent in before around midday march 4th cet)

if you have any further questions, you can also send them to the email address or contact me on twitter for a fast reply (@chromartica) <3 paws up!

Edited by chromartica
little touch ups
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, chimera2.0 said:

This is very meaningful! Too bad I don't have a pet nor good at drawing so I can't participate. But I will totally support this project.

OH YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE, DON'T WORRY! <3 You can just send a message, I just put flowers next to everyone who doesn't send in a picture! <3

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
10 hours ago, chromartica said:

Hey everyone! 

this is my first time starting a topic on here, i hope i'm doing everything right haha! 

since the dogs are safe now and so many people thought of ryan or want to reach out to him to wish him a speedy recovery, i thought it would be nice to do a little something to make him smile and help him get through this rough time. so if you want, you can send a message for him along with a picture of you and your dog/pet (or alone) or art (both in square format if you can) to the email address below - i'm putting together an ebook and will send it to his friend so he can forward it to him (i already talked to his friend and he loves the idea!). <3

if you want to participate (summed up):

1. write a message for him and send it to [email protected]

2. add your name and/or username that you wish to be included

3. IF YOU WANT, add a selfie (square) of you (with your dog/pet if you have one, or just you 🤗) - if you don't send a picture, i'll just put some flowers next to your message!

4. you can also send in visual art in pdf, jpg or any other picture format

5. the deadline is march 3rd 2021!

(i'll include everything sent in before around midday march 4th cet)

if you have any further questions, you can also send them to the email address or contact me on twitter for a fast reply (@chromartica) <3 paws up!

I’ll participate definitely ❤️ Thank you 🙏🏻 I’ll include a pic of my mom’s dog

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Just now, tony said:

I’ll participate definitely ❤️ Thank you 🙏🏻 I’ll include a pic of my mom’s dog

ooh i'm so happy to hear this!! 💕I'm thankful for every single participant (we got over 50 so far and i'm sure we'll make it to 100)! 
and after his post i'm even more convinced that this will make him feel a bit better 🥺💖

it's wonderful to see so many people coming together to spread love!

• Love 2

• ★ Senior Moderator
4 hours ago, chromartica said:

ooh i'm so happy to hear this!! 💕I'm thankful for every single participant (we got over 50 so far and i'm sure we'll make it to 100)! 
and after his post i'm even more convinced that this will make him feel a bit better 🥺💖

it's wonderful to see so many people coming together to spread love!

I have a question. It can be handwritten or digital??

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

8 hours ago, tony said:

I have a question. It can be handwritten or digital??

It can be both! most are just "normal" texts but one person wrote a beautiful handwritten letter and another one included their message in their art picture! So it's totally up to you ❤️