Micheal Polansky's instagram account is now public!

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

That's all I am waiting for😍  with the dogs too!!

Yes. When she said "our dogs" i swooned so hard I probably melted 😭❤️

17 minutes ago, Pore said:

Have you guys seen Michael speak?? He sounded sooo adorable. A perfect fit for Gaga.

Yes, to me he seems like a teddy bear...so cute LMAO!!!
Ok maybe I'm going to far...

4 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yes, to me he seems like a teddy bear...so cute LMAO!!!
Ok maybe I'm going to far...

Easy there lol you're not going too far, he IS CUTE.

:ghost:

• LMAO 1
10 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

well... he was actually public before and then when it got huge about his relationship w/ Ga he went private. 

Oh I didn't know that, when I found him he was already private. I remember he had about 4/5 posts when he was private, and now that he's public he only has two, I'm wondering what he cancelled/hid 🤔

On 4/22/2021 at 2:09 AM, godofchromatica said:

Teddy bear 😂😂😂

He is!! :cute: 🐻

Michael is soo hot:sip: I really like Gaga and him.And wow a CEO of a company in the cancer immunotherapy  sphere daddy,wheww.We're living for our smart,Harvard graduated daddy and our TRICONIC,one of a kind mother monster.What a powerful couple, they are.

Edited by Tonny
  • LMAO 1
1 minute ago, Tonny said:

daddy,wheww

😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Tonny said:

We're living for our smart,Harvard graduated daddy and our TRICONIC,one of a kind mother monster.What a powerful couple, they are.

EXACTLY!! I love them so much :sad2: I hope Gaga will post a new pic with him and the dogs as soon as she goes back to the US.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

😂😂😂😂

EXACTLY!! I love them so much :sad2: I hope Gaga will post a new pic with him and the dogs as soon as she goes back to the US.

a collapse.When i saw the flowers, he sent her i instantly wanted them lol.

5 hours ago, Tonny said:

Michael is soo hot:sip: I really like Gaga and him.And wow a CEO of a company in the cancer immunotherapy  sphere daddy,wheww.We're living for our smart,Harvard graduated daddy and our TRICONIC,one of a kind mother monster.What a powerful couple, they are.

Micheal is extremely cuuuuute. I always flet like Gaga would like more stronger looking men but he’s like baaaaaby 🥰

• Love 1

Maybe I’m a bit mushy or old fashioned but yes I can’t wait for the two of them to be together again 💖and the best for them to come 💖 he is so perfect for her ,being that far from the show business . That’s a good balance . I love them both so much 💗💗

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Hey, just letting you know that I've locked this since it's old, and the moderation team have agreed with me since we think anyone who's interested in following him probably knows by now that he went public. Thanks 🥰