Micheal Polansky's instagram account is now public!

I love Michael, do you? 😍
He switched his account from private to public only a few hours ago, but I am wondering WHY this sudden change? 🤔 I also remember he had 3 posts when he was private, while yesterday I checked his account and he had zero, now he has 2  😅 

I'm so happy we can see his account and I would like to know more about him 😍 However, I also like the fact that he's a private person, so I kinda liked that his account was private 😅 

Why do you think he switched?
I think he's gonna get verified pretty soon!

B44878A7-C801-48FE-8724-12C9AB689232.jpg

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

He switched his account from private to public only a few hours ago, but I am wondering WHY this sudden change? 🤔 I also remember he had 3 posts when he was private, while yesterday I checked his account and he had zero, now he has 2  😅 

I'm so happy we can see his account and I would like to know more about him 😍 However, I also like the fact that he's a private person, so I kinda liked that his account was private 😅 

He's gaining pretty fast! I followed him about 5 hours ago and he had only about 1000+ followers then. 

Besides that, I'm happy with this too. Maybe we'll see some content of them together ❤️

Also, I wonder who that kid is! 

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

I've been wondering why be went public ever since I found out he went public 😂😂

it's so refreshing that he's been so private and there's something so calm about him, i don't think he'll post a lot like christ*an did (especially no feet pics or lq concert pictures from horrible angles lol). 

maybe he just wants to be more open to the fandom since he knows we mean so much to her and that we wanna get to know the person she's dating! :sad1:

ps: if anyone's wondering, apparently that girl is his niece! 💕

• Love 1
6 hours ago, chromartica said:

it's so refreshing that he's been so private and there's something so calm about him, i don't think he'll post a lot like christ*an did (especially no feet pics or lq concert pictures from horrible angles lol). 

maybe he just wants to be more open to the fandom since he knows we mean so much to her and that we wanna get to know the person she's dating! :sad1:

ps: if anyone's wondering, apparently that girl is his niece! 💕

Omg the feet pics... So weird I almost cringed 😭 (not her feet that are weird, the posts) 

• Love 2

Personally, I think his account should stay private,  because stans are gonna bother him. I like him, he seems to be a very nice and kind guy. He has the perfect behaviour for her,   I think. I like that he is private,  I don't want him being chased by the fandom lol

• Love 2
  • TEA 1

lmao, her feet are beautiful but like, what was the point??? 😂 he did some weird things and i can't help but feel he did it for clout :sip:

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Omg the feet pics... So weird I almost cringed 😭 (not her feet that are weird, the posts) 

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Personally, I think his account should stay private,  because stans are gonna bother him. I like him, he seems to be a very nice and kind guy. He has the perfect behaviour for her,   I think. I like that he is private,  I don't want him being chased by the fandom lol

that's definitely a point, let's hope they won't spam him 🥺 but he could turn off the comments function for his posts and only let people who follow dm him! so he should be able to keep his privacy in some way! but tbh, i don't know 1 (one) person who doesn't like him, so if anything he should be getting lovely messages ❤️

4 minutes ago, chromartica said:

lmao, her feet are beautiful but like, what was the point??? 😂 he did some weird things and i can't help but feel he did it for clout :sip:

❤️

Ahem Ahem  you love the paparazzi love the fame, even though you know it causes me pain

• TEA 2
8 minutes ago, chromartica said:

that's definitely a point, let's hope they won't spam him 🥺 but he could turn off the comments function for his posts and only let people who follow dm him! so he should be able to keep his privacy in some way! but tbh, i don't know 1 (one) person who doesn't like him, so if anything he should be getting lovely messages ❤️

Yes for now, but stans also love gaga and are nasty sometimes lol I just hope he won't be affecting in a negative way by that. 

Edited by Adeline
  • Love 1
  • TEA 1
14 hours ago, dafniye said:

Also, I wonder who that kid is! 

According to what I read the kid in the pictures is actually 2 different kids 😂 and they are his brother's daughters, but I don't know if this is 100% true, it might though!

If you see the dates, he posted the first one in 2015 and the second one in 2016, exactly one year after. The kid in the most recent picture is definitely younger, so I'm pretty sure it's two of them and they are also a bit different from each other.

12 hours ago, chromartica said:

i don't think he'll post a lot like christ*an did

yeah I don't think he'll post that much, same with Taylor, he didn't post much either.

Carino only wanted to catch little monster's attention by posting only Gaga pics, he knew most of the fandom never liked him 🙃 he was obsessed with her :drop:

9 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

But hope that little monsters won't spam his account

I don't think so, his comments are already off and only people who he follows can tag him in pictures!

2 hours ago, Adeline said:

I totally agree, I liked that he was private.

Anyway, I wish we knew more about him! We only know he was born in San Francisco, where he studied, where he's working and that he is like 42 😂

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

do you remember the kids' drawing of gaga on the fridge in the back of her election promo video (i think it was the sandwich one)?? it said something like "for nana" or "nani" which could be her nickname and maybe the girls drew that 🥺

4 minutes ago, chromartica said:

do you remember the kids' drawing of gaga on the fridge in the back of her election promo video (i think it was the sandwich one)?? it said something like "for nana" or "nani" which could be her nickname and maybe the girls drew that 🥺

Yeah I saw it on twitter, but I don't know, it could be from anyone 🤔 What could Nana stand for?

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

What could Nana stand for?

wait...LMAOOOO

Schermata 2021-03-01 alle 15.28.15.png

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, chromartica said:

stafani=nani because kids think of some weird nicknames 😂 

lmao that's true!

1 minute ago, chromartica said:

it could also be a drawing of elton's kids

Right! Also I think Gaga has some little cousins from her mother side 🤔

• WIG 1