Write About Your Day

LittleMonster07

• ★ Senior Moderator

Today is my dad’s birthday and we are celebrating him 💕 I really thank God for letting him live another year with us 🙏🏻 We had a lunch earlier today and we’re eating cake later. I can’t wait for it! I won’t go to the gym today because it’s my dad’s day. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
55 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

Today was soo tiring. I slept for like 2-3 hours.

And the work they felt sooo long 😭 fasting in ramadan makes it even harder 😩

I understand you. These days I’ve sleeping for less than 6 hours. And I get so tired. Today I woke up kind of good since I slept like 7 hours maybe. 

In the morning it was stressful,cuz i had another biochemistry and physiology exam:crying:,but they went really good so now i am chilling, waiting to eat lol

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Tonny said:

In the morning it was stressful,cuz i had another biochemistry and physiology exam:crying:,but they went really good so now i am chilling, waiting to eat lol

I’m happy for your exams! now just relax and enjoy the rest of the day! You deserve it! :bff:

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, Tony said:

I’m happy for your exams! now just relax and enjoy the rest of the day! You deserve it! :bff:

yeah i had my rest, but still studying lol

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I understand you. These days I’ve sleeping for less than 6 hours. And I get so tired. Today I woke up kind of good since I slept like 7 hours maybe. 

Ooooof 7 hrs straight sound like a dream 😩🙌🏼

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ooooof 7 hrs straight sound like a dream 😩🙌🏼

Trust me, for me a dream is sleeping 8-9hrs straight 😔😖

• ★ Senior Moderator

Today I felt very exhausted during the day and at the Gym. I really wish to be in bed right now. But I have to go to class in 10 minutes. 🥲 

• 3 weeks later...

It was ok-ish. But I feel somehow drained out and unhappy. Can´t really force myself to work on my thesis and get some job applications done.. i really don´t have the motivation to get full "grown up" and start working after university... i´m kinda afraid of it 

I’ll talk about my week 🥴 I had exams this week and they were pretty good tbh. I thought I was going to fail Statistics but I survived! Hahahaha 

Yesterday was good. I had my Spanish exam and it was super easy. 

Life's changing so drastically! 

This week I turned 18, my sister gifted me Voce Viva 😭❤️ she's honestly the best! 

I got the covid vaccine two days ago and spent the whole day in bed yesterday. I was so sick that I couldn't even stand up straight without fainting. I shivered for three hours straight at night and then broke out into a fever later, my whole left arm (where I got the vaccine) hurt so much that I couldn't even touch it! 

I'm going to another country now!!! I'm going to meet my mother and I'm so excited. This is going to be such a change for me and I'm excited but also nervous. 

I'm going to miss my sister so much and my cat too. My sister's probably going to bring her to me when she visits because there is still some paperwork left for the cat. 

Man, life is changing indeed! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I went for a coffee with my mom and a friend today. We had a really good time. My mom was very stressed so, we decided to hang out. I drank a Latter and my mom with my friend drank a Caramel Macciatto. Today was good. I’m listening to Born This Way and fixing my room. I know it’s late, but I didn’t have anything to do tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...

My day hasn't really ended yet today, so I'll talk about my day yesterday! I woke up and perused the Internet a bit, I ate breakfast, took a shower, got ready for the day and whatnot, and then I went to intern at a local theater for a few hours - I mainly just worked to build some set pieces and painted things, but it was fun. When I got home, I ate dinner and watched this movie called "Stranger than Fiction" on Netflix.

I spend many days at home doing almost nothing because I'm on vacation and I don't have much to do because my friends haven't finished their studies yet.  But today I am excited because we celebrate pride in my city!  and we are going to go to a concert where my drag friends perform!  then we'll go party.  I hope to have a great time and that you also have a good afternoon!

My day was productive. It was a regular Friday of quarantine in a country that still has serious problems fighting covid. I worked all day and didn't have much time for myself. I just had a party in my room where I was the only guest - it was so much fun hahahaha. I feel good!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I've been so busy lately I couldn't find the time to drop by. I hope everybody's day is being great! Mine is, busy but good! I missed you all Xx

Stressful. Earning little and working a lot is not easy.

1 hour ago, gagaincircles said:

Taking the cue, I'm so sad today... I try to give her the world, but the world doesn't help me... 

Hey, do u want to talk? you can call me on dm if you want.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, cameronpeake.59. said:

I ran out of breath. Just wanna have an eternal sleep.

If you are tired, stay out from work a bit. Everything will be fine, trust me. There's always someone who got your back. Cheer up.

Have a nice dream.