• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so happy to hear that! Today is a new day, live it the best way you can. I appreciate you for opening up about something that made you feel insicure. That tells a lot about you and your inner strenght!Β 

Your hair will grow again don't worry 🀍 Think that it's not a permanent change... My hair right now looks awful too (it was purple and obviously it faded into green again 😭). But I'm glad it will grow again (and probably I will dye it again haha). They say that when girls (or maybe people in general?) decide to cut their hair is because they are going through a change in their life... πŸ€”

Aww I'm so sorry love. That sound really exhausting. I hope you find a solution soon. Sending you love ❀️

• β˜… Moderator

Today is my dad’s birthday and we are celebrating him βœ¨πŸ’• I really thank God for letting him live another year with us πŸ™πŸ» We had a lunch earlier today and we’re eating cake later. I can’t wait for it! I won’t go to the gym today because it’s my dad’s day.Β 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• β˜… Moderator
55 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

Today was soo tiring. I slept for like 2-3 hours.

And the work they felt sooo long 😭 fasting in ramadan makes it even harder 😩

I understand you. These days I’ve sleeping for less than 6 hours. And I get so tired. Today I woke up kind of good since I slept like 7 hours maybe.Β 

In the morning it was stressful,cuz i had another biochemistry and physiology exam:crying:,but they went really good so now i am chilling, waiting to eat lol

• Love 1
  • β˜… Moderator
1 minute ago, Tonny said:

In the morning it was stressful,cuz i had another biochemistry and physiology exam:crying:,but they went really good so now i am chilling, waiting to eat lol

I’m happy for your exams! ✨ now just relax and enjoy the rest of the day! You deserve it!Β :bff:

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, Tony said:

I’m happy for your exams! ✨ now just relax and enjoy the rest of the day! You deserve it!Β :bff:

yeah i had my rest, but still studying lol

2 hours ago, Tony said:

I understand you. These days I’ve sleeping for less than 6 hours. And I get so tired. Today I woke up kind of good since I slept like 7 hours maybe.Β 

Ooooof 7 hrs straight sound like a dream πŸ˜©πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• β˜… Moderator
1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ooooof 7 hrs straight sound like a dream πŸ˜©πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Trust me, for me a dream is sleeping 8-9hrs straight πŸ˜”πŸ˜–

49 minutes ago, Tony said:

Trust me, for me a dream is sleeping 8-9hrs straight πŸ˜”πŸ˜–

Same here 😩 idk the last time i slept that much

Β 

since the petition and movement i have lost sooo much sleep

• β˜… Moderator

Today I felt very exhausted during the day and at the Gym. I really wish to be in bed right now. But I have to go to class in 10 minutes. πŸ₯²Β